024 | KUROO TETSURŌ

one shot is titled— SIGN OF THE TIMESedited: 07/20/2020requested by @rahkella

one shot is titledSIGN OF THE TIMES
edited: 07/20/2020
requested by @rahkella

inspired by the song 'sign of the times'
by harry styles

You glanced at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing a white dress for your wedding's 2nd anniversary. You lips curled up in a big smile, as you rubbed your stomach. You can already tell Tetsurō's reaction if he knew that you were 3 months pregnant. The phone rang downstairs as you answered it from the living room.

"Is everything all set?" You asked, feeling giddy.

"Of course."

"Thank you so much, Taehyung."

"Just for you." He chuckled before ending the call.

You decided to surprise Tetsurō in your 2nd Anniversary. Taehyung prepared an exclusive suite for the both of you to spend a romantic dinner together. It's all perfect, your relationship was perfect, and no one can surely break that. Kōtarō drove you on the way to Torino Hotel, the hotel your husband owns.

After he graduated High School, you were really shocked to know that Kuroo decided to retire from being a volleyball player. But what's more shocking is that he actually had a really serious injury in his ankle. Kuroo was forced to manage his father's company, but his leadership was far more successful than his father. He had hotels, restaurants, pharmacies, and boutiques all over the world.

He became rich and famous, but that didn't stop Kuroo from you. You were an old friend of his back in High School and the two of you reunited in a business meeting. It turns out that the two of you were arranged in a marriage, your father's company, and Kuroo's company merging would turn both sides more powerful.

Bokuto opened the door with a million dollar smile before hugging you. "I can't believe you're all grown up." He dramatically wipes a tear.

You rolled your eyes, messing up his perfectly pushed back hair. "Hey!" You can hear him scolding you but you entered the Hotel, as the employees bowed at you. You cheered them up so that they'll have the motivation to work more.

Once the elevator doors opened, Taehyung welcomed you and informed that Kuroo entered the suite with his secretary. Kuroo told him that they'll be doing work since there was an uproar back in the company. It was fine with you though. You understand Kuroo's situation since you used to run a company by yourself, but now, that you're married, Kuroo owns both companies.