Chapter 3 An Embarrassing Moment 1/2

Ash's POV

I finaly got to school.While I and Gary were walking inside the school,I ask where the Principal's office is.

"Ummm hey Gary,do you know where the Principal's office is?I need to talk with him."

"You mean Principal Sycamore?"I nod at him

"Yeah,his office is right after the corner."

"Ok thanks Gary!"I shouted and thanked him while running to the Principal's office.I then open the door to see a Man with black long hair,a white coat,and a purple shirt underneath and black jeans.

"Oh hello there!You must be Ash are you?"

"Yes I am!"

"Then,here is your schedule."

"Ok,thanks PrincipalSycamore!"

"Have a good day Ash!"

I then look at my schedule to see my classes.

Music

English 

LAUNCH

Math

Biology

I then look around for the music class and spot it.I then walk up to the class room door and open it.

"Oh hello there!You must be Ash are you?"The teacher,Prof. Oak asked me.

"Yeah,that's me!"

"Ok then,go sit next to Gary."I look around and notice Gary with a grin on his face.

"Hey Gary"

"Yo Ashy!"

(Ashy?Where did he camed with that name?)I tought to myself.

Just when i wanted to sit down,I saw that girl that was at the bus-stop,she was staying in my right.I look at her for a bit until Gary notices me and talks in.

"Oh i see you already are looking at girls are you Ashy?"

"N-No!"

(Im such a liar..)

"If you say so,By the way"

"Her name is Serena,Serena Yvonne.A lot of boys want her to be their girlfriend."

( Serena....Serena Yvonne,that name..is so cute,so...beautiful..)

After that i look back at my book and concentrate.Before i knew it,the bell rang.I get out of the classroom with Gary and walk outside.Gary then realizes that he left his phone in the classrom.

"I'll be right back Ash"

"Ok"

I then turn around and see a girl with blue hair,a white shirt and blue shorts.

"Oh hey there..."

"The name is Ash"

"Oh ok,the name is Miette.Anyways can you follow me for a bit?"

"Umm ok"

(I wonder where she wants me to follow her.she is kinda creepy.)

"Ummm Miette,where are we going?"I ask her while she drags me into a room behind the school.

"We are here."Miette said with a...'sexy' voice.But then,Miette turns to the door and locks it.Then she turns to me and put down on her knees.

"Umm..Miette what are you doin-"I was cut off by her unzipping my pants and draging them down.I blush pretty hard,Miette  saws it and she blushes a bit too.

"Miette stop,plea-"I was cut off,again,by her getting my boxers down.I blush even hard because right now,my cock is seenable.

"Oh my!You're so big Ashy!"

Ok guys this was the first part of this "thingy"i wanna do.Cya:D:3