Oh, My Sweet Love

Wow! Thank you all for reading this, it really means a lot to me. Well, I do not own ANY of the characters in Kuroshitsuji, nor do I own the show. This is a work of fiction and this is not based off of anybody.

________________________

Sebastian's p.o.v.

Ah, my sweet Master.. I love the way you squirm under my touch. How does it feel to you? You think demons don't feel, you tell me every day. But, all I want more than anything is to hear your gasping moans. I want to be your everything. But that can wait.

"S-Sebastian, you can stop now.."

I jerked out of my thoughts, hearing my Master's angelic voice. I slowly stood up and smiled, waiting for him to scold me on my manners, but it never came. He stared at my face, wearing a heavy frown.

"Young Master? What's the matter?" He didn't reply, but he just waved his hand, dismissing me to the other room. I bowed lightly, figuring that it was best that I didn't question him.

Ciel's p.o.v.

After Sebastian left my room, I sighed. Today is going to be long, I just know it. I slowly picked myself off of my soft bed, knowing that I should probably get my paperwork done for the day. Walking towards my "office", I heard soft, hushed voices. Deciding that I should probably just leave, I continued on with walking.

"Ah, Master! I'm sorry, yes I am! I should have been watching where I was going! I broke some china, yes I did.." I slapped my forehead at Mey-Rin's confession. "Just clean it up, and quit breaking things!" She nodded sheepishly, before running off in the opposite direction.

I walked up to my office and went inside, taking in the view of a large room and a large stack of papers. Oh my.. I can't wait to finish that so I can leave.. I sat in my rather large chair and started working on the papers. Whilst working, I heard three heavy knocks on my door. "Master? May I come in? I have some tea and cake for you"

My stomach rumbled at the thought of good food. "Come in," I said, eager to see what he had prepared for me. He stepped in and closed the door behind me, handing me my cup of tea and cake. I brought the cup up to my nose and took a short sniff of it. "Sebastian, what kind of tea is this?" He smiled and glanced at the cup, before looking back at me. "Oh, it is called English Afternoon. Is it not suitable for my Young Master?" I shook my head and took a small sip of it, generally surprised at the assault of sweet flavors that was protruding at my tongue. "It's good, I like it. And the cake?"

He smiled at me softly once again. "It's a light vanilla cake with strawberries and light strawberry icing. It compliments the tea quite thoroughly." I nodded and took a small bite out of the cake, mentally noting that he was right once again. "Oh, Sebastian? I hope you don't mind, but can you watch over Bard, Finny, and Mey-Rin until it is time to leave? I don't want the mansion to be destroyed by the time I'm finished." A look of annoyance shot through his eyes before he nodded and bowed, excusing himself out of the room.

I finished my cake and tea, enjoying the aftertaste of it as well. Finishing up my last paper, I heard a loud crash and a scream.