Nervousness and Confessions

Thank you so much to the user "ShadowTheNekoMaid" for giving me some suggestions for my story, it really has helped me out, so in return, I shall add all of her suggestions into my story, because why not? Okok I'm going to stop boring y'all now and get onward with the story.

__________________________________

*no one in particular's p.o.v.*

As Sebastian finished the young boys bath, he helped him out of the granite bathtub and dried him off, making sure to scrub thoroughly at his abnormally blue-grey hair. Ciel casted a lazy glance towards his silky black eyepatch and reached out to grab it, but was stopped by the older male's hand. Ciel felt a nervous lump form in his throat and they exchanged looks before the young Earl dropped his gaze. Ciel gave up trying to get his eyewear, and allowed the demon's hands to tie the eyepatch around his eye. "Sebastian, hurry and dress me. I'd like to retire for the night." Sebastian nodded briefly and wrapped a fluffy white towel around the boys waist. "Come on, Young Master. We need to get you dressed for the night." Ciel nodded and started walking out of the bathroom to his room. The Earl stood by the edge of the bed and allowed his underwear to be slipped on past his pale, slender legs. A faint shudder corrupted throughout Ciel as the demons sinful fingers brushed up against his smooth thighs. A boy had to hold back from striking the demon for touching him so carelessly.

"Raise your arms, Young Master." Ciel raised his arms in almost a mechanical way from doing this so many times. Once his night gown was slipped on and over his head, he allowed himself to lay down and be tucked in like a child by Sebastian. When the said demon left, Ciel allowed his thoughts to harass his mind.

Before the thirteen year old boy sunk into the deep depths of sleep, he decided that he'd avoid Sebastian to prevent further lewd dreams.

__________________________________

~Morning~

Ciel's p.o.v.

After my decision to keep my distance from Sebastian, I attempted to dress myself-- in which it didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to, but it was a decent job; maybe I should have paid more attention when Sebastian dressed me. I sighed at my failed attempt to decently dress myself, and sat at the desk in the far corner of my room. Taking the time to look around, I noticed all the cracks that were covered by the dark paint. It gave me a some sort of sense of nostalgia. It made me think of the times when my beloved parents were alive, and it made me slightly tremble in my seat just thinking of them.

While I was lost in my depressing thoughts of my parents, I heard three loud knocks at my door. I got nervous and raised my head weakly, not even bothering to acknowledge Sebastian. He came inside and looked at me for a bit longer than what I was comfortable with. "Is there something wrong, Sebastian?" The said demon slightly widened his eyes in shock and shook his head. "Nothing is, my Lord. But, it's been hours since you have needed me. I can't help but worry." I scoffed and shook my head. Who has ever heard of a demon worrying? "Why would I need your help?" Sebastian looked slightly taken aback and frowned. "I'm sorry, Young Master." I sighed and waved my hand to dismiss him, but just before he left, my stomach growled loudly. Sebastian raised his eyebrow and left. Was he seriously going to leave me here, starving? No. I don't need him. I can sit here and read without needing him or his food.

I got up and walked towards the bookshelf, choosing an Edgar Allen Poe book to indulge myself in. Walking back to my chair, I decided that maybe if Sebastian doesn't come back, that I'll have to make my own dinner. It's not that hard, I can do it. Yeah! I can do it!

I sat down and started reading, smelling a faint smell of Parmesan Chicken being cooked. My stomach growled louder than before and I groaned, trying not to give in. I started reading again, and about forty-five minutes later, Sebastian came up with chicken, a small finger cake, and some water. I tried to suppress my feelings of relief, and looked at him with a gleam of happiness in my eyes. He gave me my food and stood by my side as I ate. When I was finished, Sebastian looked at me as if he wanted to say something. "Yes, Sebastian?" The demon looked at me with hopeful eyes. "Can I ask you a question, Young Master?"