Runaway <> The Walking Dead

Runaway <> The walking Dead.

Sawyer Walsh is 13 when she runs away from her abusive momma. Merle Dixon finds her in a cabin in the woods. He knock and hear a gun click.

"I'm not afraid to shoot." She said shakily

"Sweetie I'm not goin' to hurt ye. Are ye alright?" He asked and she starts crying

Find out what happens next on Runaway <> The walking dead.

Chapter √1√

Sawyer's pov

My daddy ain't want me so I can't go to 'im because I ain't know where he at. I sat in the cabin of my grandpa's and started to cry. I heard a soft knock and I grabbed my granpa's glock and clicked the safety off and cocked it back.

"I'm not afraid to shoot." I said shakily and the door opened.

"Sweetie I'm not goin' to hurt ye. Are ye alright?" He asked and I started to cry. He took the gun and turned the safety on and bent down to my level.

"Where's yer momma honey?" he asked and I shook my head no.

"I can't go back she'll kill me. Please don't make me go back." I cried and he looked confused. I pulled up my coat sleeves and showed him the burn marks.

"Where's yer daddy?" he asked and sat down.

"He ain't want me. I ain't never met 'im. Momma said its because I'm a useless skank." I said and he frowned and pulled out his phone.

"I live with my brother want ta come home with me and 'im?" He asked and I looked up at 'im.

"I ain't want ta be a burden Mister." I said and he smiled and shook his head.

"Ye ain't no burden honey. I'm Merle and my brothers name is Daryl." He said gettin' up and put his hand out for me. I took it and he pulled me up.

"Promise I'll be safe with ye?" I asked and he nodded yes. I grabbed my duffle bag and my grandpa's glock. We left after I locked the door.

"What's yer name?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"Sawyer." I said and he smiled as we came to a motorcycle.

"Is that a 1972 Dyna with a custom paint job?" I asked and he his eyes lit up.

"It sure is baby girl." He said and put tha helmet on my head. We got on and I wrapped my arms around 'im.

5 years later.

"Bubba!" I squealed when Merle walked in through the door. I ran and jumped on him. His arms wrapped around me and chuckled. He been in prison for a year. I always go an visit 'im and he calls all tha time. We caught up and Daryl walked in and kissed my head.

"Can we go huntin' this weekend?" I asked and they smiled and said of course. I went to the kitchen and cooked dinner. My phone rang and it was work.

"Sawyer speakin'."

"Hey Sawyer can you work the lat shift tonight?"

"Yeah be there in an hour Alex."

"Alright thanks Sawyer."

"No problem." I said and hung up.

"I have ta work tha late shift." I yelled to tha boys and they both grunted. I finished dinner and took out two played and beers to 'em. They kissed my head and I went up and got ready for work. I went downstairs in my waitress uniform and grabbed my keys to my bike and left. I got their and got to work. A Sheriff and Deputy walked in and I went over ta 'em.