Runaway <> The walking Dead.

Angel above.

Chapter 4.

Sawyer's pov

I sent up my tent away from everyone. Rick and I became closer and Carl and Lori didn't mind. I was happy about that. I laid in my tent alone because Rick was not here yet. Abby pulled through but was still on bed rest. Rick had given her his sheriff hat because she said she got shot like him. We were still lookin' for Sophia. I went over to Daryl who was makin' more arrows.

"Dare." I whispered and he looked up at me. He put down the arrow and pulled me onto his lap.

"I miss Angel." I whispered bringin' up my half sister and he rubbed my back as I buried my head in his chest. Lori reminded me of my older half sister so much and that's why I was attached to her. My half sister lived in Atlanta and the last time I talked to her was right before all this shit started.

"I know I miss her to." He said softly. Angel and him were best friends. I introduced her to Merle and Daryl when she called looking for me freaking out that I ran away. She had came over to make sure I was safe and I was so she let me stay with em but would come visit all the time. Merle loved her like a sister like me as well.

"Um guys." Glenn said standin' up and we looked at him.

"The barn is full of walkers." He said and we all froze. I jumped off Daryl as Rick and Shane went down to the barn and we all followed.

Later.

Shane was goin' insane as he let out all of the walkers. We shot them down. I let out a scream as Sophia and my sister came.

"Angel!" I cried and went to run for 'er but Rick caught me as Daryl caught Carol.

"Angel!" I screamed and she growled. Maggie looked at me and I nodded and she shot 'er in the head. I ran into the woods and slid down a tree cryin'.

"SJ." I heard. Carl and I looked up to see 'im holdin' a locket. He came over and sat next to me.

"It was on Angel." He said placing it in my hands. I opened it only to cry because the picture was of me, the Dixon's and 'er at my 16th birthday party and the cake in front of us. Carl wrapped his arms around me. We went back only to see Shane go after Herschel. I rushed forward and shoved him back and slammed my fist into his jaw and he went to the ground.

"Ye done enough." I growled and he spat blood on the ground and Beth pulled me inside. I held Maggie and Beth close to me. About an hour later Lori rushed in saying I had to see something. I kissed the girls head and went outside. Shane was starin' in shock at one of the walkers. I walked up and he looked at me with sadness. I looked down and saw the one person I hated the most.

"Only loved ones get buried. She ain't no loved one of mine." I sneered and went to walk away by Shane grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

"She's your mother!" He yelled and I yanked my arm out of his grip.

"No that is not my mother. My mother died the day ye walked out on 'er when she fell pregnant with me. I went through hell livin' with 'er. She was an abusive drunk druggie. She gets burned. Angel, Sophia, Shawn and their mom gets buried that's it." I yelled shoving 'im and he had regret in his eyes. Rick and Lori took me away from 'im and I cried in their arms. Rick took me to my tent and laid with me. I waited til he fell asleep. I got out and went to the bar in town with my bag. Herschel was there. I packed like 12 bottles and grabbed 100 % proof alcohol and sat down drinkin' and smokin' a joint. Half way through the bottle Rick and Glenn showed up.

Farm.

Lori's pov

Glenn carried an unconscious Sawyer and Daryl and I rushed to him.