Runaway <> The Walking Dead.

Chapter 5.

Sawyer's pov

I rushed to the side of the house and threw up. Maggie was by my side holdin' my hair. Its been 24 hours since I slept with Rick. I wiped my mouth and looked at Maggie and she nodded and said her and Glenn were goin' on a run and she would get me a test. We than acted like I didn't even throw up. I went and gave Daryl a break of beating the kid and I showed no mercy. I'm sure I'm scary like this. Daryl came in just as I chained him up again. He was unconscious.

"Ye sure do got Merle's temper." He said and I giggled. We walked out locking the shed and walked up to the group.

"30 men, automatic weapons. 'Em boys come here and our men are dead. The women will wish to be dead. 'Em are some sick bastards." I said and Rick kissed my head and I relaxed at his touch.

"What did you do?" Carol asked and Daryl said she had a little chat with 'im. Herschel cleaned up my hands. Glenn and Maggie left to get supplies.

Later.

Maggie, Lori and I sat in the bathroom waiting for the results of the test. When it was time I looked at it and it said positive.

"I have to tell Rick." I said and  they hugged me.

"I'm havin' a baby." I said and they giggled and said your having a baby. We left the bathroom and I went to Rick and pulled 'im to the woods.

"So um. Ye and I are havin' a kid." I said scratchin' my neck. He smashed his lips on me and I threw my arms around his neck as he leaned me onto a tree.

……

We walked back to camp and I giggled and pulled a leaf out of Rick's hair. We got to camp and I kissed him and went over to Daryl.

"Bubbie can we talk?" I asked kike I was a kid again. He chuckled and pulled me to his lap.

"I'm pregnant." I muttered and he kissed my head.

"Does Rick know?" He asked and I nodded.

"Than I'm okay with it. Yer goin' to be a great momma." He said and we heard a gasp. We looked up to see Abby and Carl.

"Me and Rick were goin' to tell ye. I just found out like an hour or 2 ago." I said and they tackled me and Daryl makin' us laugh. We heard clickin' and we looked to see Glenn with his camera. He was holdin' 5 pictures. Her gave the four to us and than the other to Rick.

9 months later.

I hobbled into the house after they all checked it. Lori helped me sit down and I rubbed my stomach. Abby and Carl came walkin' in with the bags. Abby gave me food I went to argue but they all said I needed to eat.

"Geeze." I said and they all laughed as I ate the food.

"I'm fat." I grumbled and crossed my arms. Rick kissed me and said I'll looked beautiful.

"Tell that to my swollen feet." I muttered and Lori giggled. Daryl and Rick left to hunt. I fell asleep. I woke to Rick kissin' me.

"We found a prison. We clear it out and it will be safe to have the baby." He said and helped me to my feet. We all left and I was forced to sit while everyone else worked to killing the walkers.

2 weeks later.

We were outside when walkers came and Maggie,Lori, Abby and Carl got me into the tombs when my water broke. We got into a room and I screamed out in pain.

"Your dilated you have to push." Maggie said and Lori held my hand and I screamed pushing my baby out. We heard a cry and I fell back and sighed. Carl was hugging Lori and crying. That's when I saw a bit on her neck.