The Flash| Savitar and Killer Frost

After defeating Barry Allen and his stupid bazooka, Savitar went back to the abandoned factory where he's hiding with Killer Frost. She was not there when he returned so he went out of the suit and started to worry about her. She was supposed to stay here. And his worries became stronger when he realised that Cisco wasn't with team Flash to save Iris. He knew that the young boy was out there, somewhere, trying to bring Caitlin back. But Savitar trusted her, he was sure that she couldn't betray him. He was only worried that she gets hurt. Who knows what this "Vibe boy" can do. Finally, he saw her entering the factory, erasing what he guess a tear and holding her left arm.

"What happened? You were supposed to stay here!!"

"I couldn't just wait for you in this... place. I'm tired of hiding!"

"As I am. But we don't have to hide anymore, this is over."

"So that's it? You... killed her? Just like that"

"Yes. I did what I had to do. Now I can exist and you and I can rule the world. Why are you holding your arm?"

"Cisco. He tricked me with his portals. But I'm fine."

"No you're not. You're still bleeding."

"I said I'm fine"

When Dark Barry tries to approach her to check her arm, she moved back, looking at him with scared eyes.

"I already said that you must not fear me. I'm with you. I'm not like the others. I know what you can do, I know what you want, I know what you need."

That was the problem. She didn't know what she wanted anymore. A big part of her enjoys being Killer Frost, inspiring fear all around the city. But deep down, Caitlin were still fighting to get over control again, she was struggling to live. Savitar knew that she was fighting with herself in her mind and he always had the good words to help Killer Frost to win these battles. But war wasn't won, yet.

"They used you, Caitlin."

When she heard this name, Killer Frost's eyes turned off. Savitar wasn't speaking to Killer Frost, he was speaking to Caitlin Snow.

"You said to them a long time before Barry sees the future that you had powers and you will become like your evil doppelganger. But they did not listen. You said to them that you could not use your powers, or they would lose you but they forced you to become who you really are. You can't feel sad for them. They let you down, I picked you up. You can't trust them. I can help you to embrace your destiny, Caitlin. Or should I say, Killer Frost."

Her eyes glowed back into a brilliant silver white. Killer Frost was back, Caitlin was shut down, once again. She smiled at him pridefully and let him touch her arm to see if she was okay. He took some bandages and they sat on the floor. He began to clean the injury and she never felt any pain. She was looking at him, at his half-burnt face. The scars were deep but she was convinced that she could do something. The problem was that all of her tech were in her office, at StarLab, and after the events of this night, she would never be welcomed there anymore.

"Tell me. How was his face. When you killed her."

She didn't say a name, he knew that she was talking about Barry.

"Until the end, he was sure that he would save her. But when he ran towards her, just before I killed her, his face was completely hopeless. Time stopped, or it slowed, and I could see the moment when he understood that it was too late."

"Do you think he will get through this?"

"I don't know. Probably not"

She felt something, right in her heart. Like... Sorrow. She wasn't really close to Iris but they were both on team flash. And now she's dead. And Barry. She realised that she was mostly sad for Barry. She never told anyone about that, but she had some feelings for him. Were a time where they were really close, they understood each others. But after that, he was with Iris and their relationship began to fade away. The fact was that she had never been jealous of Iris, or never angry at Barry because he was leaving her for someone else. After all, she never told him so he wouldn't have understood her reaction.

Savitar wrapped her arm with some bandages and help her getting up.

"Why are you asking me these questions?"

"I just wanted to know. I would have gave anything to see them fall."

"It was not that exceptional. They were pathetic."

He laughed in an evil way and Killer Frost felt forced to follow him.

"We are gods now. We must not feel pain, or regret. Nothing can stop us."

"But don't you think this whole bazooka story will lead them on something else to stop you?"

"I'm unstoppable. And so are you. Are you afraid of losing me?"

"... I am afraid. Afraid of being alone, afraid of dying to let Caitlin in control."

"This will never happen. As long as I am here, nothing will happen to you."

They were looking at each other intensively for 5 minutes now and when Killer Frost tries to touch his face, he did not move back. He let her fingers go all over his marked face.

"Do you trust me?" She asked.

"I will trust you until the end."

She put her other hand on the other side of his face and brought his face closer to her's. Usually, the fact that her lips touch someone else's would have killed the person. It would have turned the person into a real ice statut but in their case, it didn't. Savitar began to phase his head fast enough to warm his body against this "cold attack". Their lips connected with each others perfectly. For him, it was cold and a little bit thorny but for her it was scorching. But despite these, this was an intense and passionate kiss. They knew that they wanted more, that this will never be enough to satisfy their desires. But right now, they couldn't. Savitar thought that Barry and his whole team will show up in an ultimate attempt of defeating him. And if they were about to come, he wanted to find as soon as possible a safe place to protect Killer Frost. She needed to be protected from the team, from Cisco. He broke the kiss and stepped backwards.

"What happened with Cisco? You didn't tell me."

"We met in the forest and started to fight. He didn't even try to talk some sense to me so I attacked him. He was nearly dead when he used his powers to create a portal just beside me. I almost get stuck up but I escaped. And I saw my injury after that. So I don't know if he's alive... Or dead."

"I want you to do one last thing for me. And then, we will be able to live our lives freely."

"Tell me."

"I want you to kill Cisco."