Chapter 7

Ella POV

"Ella, wake up, Ella there is 3 hours till Josh's party." I quickly woke up. "Thanks Kiki."She had a box with her. Josh was sent to Lucas's house for the night. After we all sat up for Josh's party. I told Kiki I was going to take a nap and I asked her to wake me up 3 hours before the party started. "Now let's get ready." I shut my door and locked it. "I am going to take a quick shower." "Ok I'll mess around on my phone since I already took a shower, before I woke you up."

"Ok." I walked to my bathroom and I shut the door. I turned on the water and stripped out my clothes and I stepped in the shower. I washed my hair and body and I also shaved. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out to my room. I grabbed a bra, underwear and a shirt and shorts. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door agin. I quickly changed. I walked out agin. "Lets do you hair first El, since it's dripping wet." "Ok." Kiki blowed dried my hair and curled it. "It's beautiful Kiki." "Thanks, my turn. Kiki sat in the chair. I blowed dried her hair and I straightened her hair. "Cute." "Thanks." "Do you wanna get our dresses on now?" "Yea." "You can change in the bathroom, I will change in here." "Ok." Kiki took her dress and walked into the bathroom. I took my dress out of the bag and stepped into it.

I quickly slipped it over my body with out messing up my hair. I sat on my bed and slipped on my heels. Kiki walked out. "You look beautiful Kiki." "Thanks so do you." "Thanks."

Kiki and I did each other's to perfection. I had a black smokey eye look and deep red lip color and Kiki had a natural smokey eye and pink lip color. I put on teal gem earrings and a necklace with the same gem and a bracelet that had the same gem too. Kiki had the same set but a pink gem.

I put on Paris Amour perfume by bath and body works. Kiki put on Amber Blush by bath and body works. "It's 7 the party is starting." "Ok let's go." I walked out and we walked out of the pack house. We walked into the middle of the woods. Music was blaring. I smelt the most amazing scent. It smelled like Woods. I can't really describe it. Mate, mate, mate my wolf keep saying in my head. I followed the amazing scent. Mate, I looked and saw... Josh. Josh is my mate.

I walked over to him. "Josh, can I talk to you?" "Yea El." We walked till we were out of hearing. I touched his hand and felt sparks. I started crying. "Why are you crying baby?" "Are you going to reject me?" "No, baby I would never." He grabbed me and we sat down on a log. I felt sparks. I cried softly in his chest. "Ella I am never going to reject you, I love you." "Love you to." He pulled my head gently to meet his eyes. He brushed away my tears with his thumbs.

He gently kissed me. I felt sparks. "We need to tell mom and dad." "I know." "Let's tell them after the party." "Good idea, now Ella let's go enjoy the party. "Ok." "By the way Ella you look so beautiful." "Thanks, so do you." "I look beautiful?" "No handsome." "Ok thanks." He kissed me one more time. "Let's go." We walked back to the party.

After the party

I walked back up to my room after the party. I shut and locked my door. It was about 2 in the morning. I walked to my bathroom and took a makeup wipe and wiped all of my makeup off. I took off my dress and jewry and I put on comfy shorts and a tank top. I threw my hair in a bun and turned off the lights and went a sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up and looked at my clock. 11 o'clock. Crap I am going to be late for pack training. I hopped out of my bed and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed out a sports bra and comfy shorts. I put on a big shirt and I slipped on my sliders. I grabbed my bag that had some spare clothes and a water bottle and my sneakers. I put my phone and keys and wallet in the bag and walked out of the pack house and to a little spot in the woods.

All 13 and up has to start training. The only exception is if you are pregnant or you have a excuse form the pack doctor. I put down by Josh's and I took of my shirt. Josh growled when he say me. Put on a tank top he mind linked me. Josh but even Kiki is not wearing a tank top I mind linked him back. Fine he mind linked me.

"Alright everyone in age groups." "I am going to work with 13 to 19 today." All the boys cheered. Josh growled lowly but I could here it. "Fine i'll work with 20 to 40 today." Josh left with his half to train. "Ok, first we are going to run laps in our human form." "I am going to lead then 13, then 14, then 15, then Kiki, then 16, then 17, then 18, then 19, then Ethan ok." "Ok everyone said." We all lined up, then we started running. We ran 13 laps and then stopped. We trained for the rest of the day.