" user or lovers"

Rainbow looked around for soarin
Those words stood with her, " it looks like he wants something serious but will it work out I don't want it end horribly." She sighed " I hope he feels the same way that I feel about him."
Little did she know that the light blue Pegasus was behind her listening to her quiet words
" I'm willing to be with you," soarin whispered " I promise that I would never use you or hurt you."
Rainbow jumped up and hid behind her blue wings " soar I didn't know you were even behind me"
" relax dashie I didn't mean to hurt you or to scare you with any of the words that I said," Soren looked at her and said "I would never use any pony  for my own benefit."
Rainbow turned and looked at soarin " my fear is falling in love again, I would never want to be used again for somebody else's benefit I want something serious I want to feel real love but today you can't trust no one not even your self because you don't even know what you want."
Soarin nodded " after what happened with me and spitfire I could never see relationships the same I just fear that one day we can be in love planning  the future and just go with what we say but personally I feel like I'm not good enough for a relationship but I'm willing to give it a try..."
rainbow kissed him on with a passion so strong tears fell from her eyes
" i'm willing to try again if it's with you," rainbow laid on his chest " my dad always told me that fear shouldn't define us as a pony it should only make us a better pony."
" are you willing to give me a try?" Soarin said softly
" are you willing to give me a try?" Rainbow asked back
Soarin her into a kiss and whispered "anything for the pony I love."