Dream/Meeting

[Vector's POV]

"I'm home, Al-Chan!" I returned back from my work and smell something really delicious.

Alito came in with an apron "Oh! Welcome back, Vector! Dinner will be ready soon!" he said with a cheerful smile.

'Ahh!~ Alito's wearing an apron, I can't help bug wanting to mess around a bit!!!'

"Is something wrong?" Alito asked as he turned off the oven.

I replied "N-No... Hehe... I-I'm going to change..." I made my way upstairs and tried not to worried Alito about my.... Um... 'Problem'...

I swear, Alito's appeal is going to be the death of me! I sighed and went on into changing out of my work clothes.

[Alito's POV]

Vector seems off... Maybe the apron was too much!? Leon texted me that to get Vector's attention is to dress, like this? It doesn't seem to be pleasing Vector at all, am I being weird or is he embarrassed to say the truth?

"Argh! WHY IS THIS SO FRUSTRATING!?!" I ruffled my hair with frustration.

"The hell are you yelling about?" Vector asked as he walking in on me.

I covered my mouth 'Dammit, I shouted out my thoughts...' I said to myself then, looked up at Vector "N-Nothing! I was just wondering if maybe you think this apron is a bit strange? Hehe... Right?" I nervously laughed as I asked.

I looked up at Vector and saw how red he was turning, which made me feel the same tingly feeling.

"U-Um... Enjoy, dinner! I'll go to bed early, remember tomorrow, okay?" I said as I started running upstairs but then, Vector grabbed onto my wrist "Is something wrong, Vector?" I asked, feeling worried.

Vector lean into me, in a seductive manner, whispering "You know, I'm feeling a bit hungry for some Alito about now~" He said and I felt flushed as he kissed my forehead, and hummed back to the dinner I made him.

I blushed, rather brightly and rushed up to my room. I covered my face with the pillow and rolled around in embarrassment.
'Maybe what Shark said is right! Vector wants to... But wait...! Am I...? AM I GOING TO BE THE GIRL!?'

Thinking about it, makes me kind of scared! Vector's the cute one! Whenever I see him, he always has that glowing expression. Sure, he acts kind of sadistic but, sometimes he gets embarrassed in admitting his own feelings.

I wonder if I should ask Vector about it someday...

With my thoughts on Vector I feel asleep, as the night city sounded peaceful to me.

"Yo! Alito! Wake up!" My eyes opened up fast as I heard Vector yelling at me. I shivered a bit because Vector was sitting on top of me and our position seemed...

I said, nervously "O-Okay... Vector... Yo-You can get of me now..." I tried to push him off but Vector gripped on my shirt and didn't let me go.

I felt a bit confused by this "Vector?" I asked and then Vector smirked evilly "So innocent...isn't this what you wanted?~" he said to me, as he leaned in close to me.

I stuttered a bit "W-Wait... T-This isn't...." I averted my eyes from Vector as I try to move him off me.

My mind panicked 'He's going to do it isn't he!? Just like Shark said...'

All of a sudden I feel Vector pulling my pants off "Of course, you want me, right?" he said seductively.

"Wh-what!?" I felt confused and scared, but then Vector start sucking on my-! "Wo-Woah! Wait! Vector! Y-You...ah... C-Can't....d-do...tha..ah...!" this feeling was new to me and I didn't know what to do. Is it wrong that it feels g-good?