Chapter 16- The Birthday Party

Callie's POV

Today was the kids birthday! They were officially one years old.

Today we were also going to tell everyone that I was pregnant again and we are going to the doctors in a week to get everything checked.

We were in the backyard with everyone. Rydel, Ellington, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland each had a baby and they were playing with them. They don't admit it but they all have their favorites.

After everyone had eaten cake we grabbed everyone's attention.

"Guys, we have an announcement." Riker yelled.

Everyone's eyes came towards us and we looked at each other.

"Callie's pregnant." Riker said with a smile.

The reactions were not like we hoped. Of coarse Stormie and Mark were happy to have more grandchildren but they were worried that we wouldn't be able to handle it considering that we expect I am going to make more than one baby. Everyone else was worried about R5 and I understood that.

We walked back up to the room just soon enough for me to run to the bathroom and puke again.

"Man I hate this." I said.

"I know but isn't it worth it?"

"Yeah but it still sucks. Hey Riker."

"Yeah babe."

"Maybe now we should really move out."

"Yeah, I'll start looking for a huge house in California tomorrow, but for now let's just go to sleep."

"I love you Riker."

"I love you too so much baby."

With that we feel asleep in each others arms.

Riker's POV

We are on our way to the baby doctor to see how many we're having and make sure everything's going good and too be honest, I'm really nervous. My mom and dads words have been getting to me. But if you think about it the babies will be almost two by the time Callie goes into labour.

I pulled up into the doctors office and Callie and I walked in.

After about 30 minutes we were called back.

Doctor - D

Callie-C

Riker-R

D-Good Morning Callie, Riker. I see your back. You think your expecting more?

R- We hope.

D- Okay well I'm just gonna put this slimy stuff on your stomach you know the drill.

Callie shuddered when the doctor put the stuff on her stomach. I held her hand tightly as the doctor looked at the screen.

D- Well you are pregnant, about 2 almost 3 months along.

Well I guess they weren't conceived when we thought they were.

D- and it looks like your having .......

HEY GUYS ! I NEED YOUR HELP! HOW MANY BABIES SHOULD THEY HAVE THIS TIME? COMMENT HOW MANY AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE SO I CAN POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!