F O U R .

"infinity ends when you take your last breath."

a person downloaded Al1 and was sucked into the game; but he was transferred into a building. he didn't see anyone die nor was he injured. he was perfectly fine.

???
"Hello?"

???
"Anyone here?"

a name tag with the name "wonho" magically appears on his shirt.

Wonho
"I'm confused... why
was I sucked
into this game?"

a person suddenly appears in front of Wonho; it's Jeonghan, but something is off. his clothes are covered in blood, bloody tears are still falling from his eyes and a bloody knife is in his hands.

Wonho
"What's wrong
with you?
Did someone
hurt you?

without a word, Jeonghan begins to laugh; his voice is distorted, like a monster. his sclera turns black and his pupils turn red. he bares his teeth at Wonho, running at the male with his knife.

poor Wonho runs for his life in the other direction, only to crash into a shorter man with matted blonde hair. his body is dirty and his eyes are empty. it's Jihoon, and he's speaking in a haunting voice that can send shivers down ones spine.

Jihoon
"Help...
me..."

Jihoon
"Please...
I..."

Wonho
"I- I can
help you!"

he tries to pull the injured Jihoon away, but
to no avail.

Wonho
"Why are you
so heavy?
You don't
look heavy at-"

a knife passes through Wonho's stomach, he begins to choke on his own blood. he begins violently puking his own blood onto the floor and right in front of Jihoon, who is not effected. wonho helplessly grabs onto Jihoons shirt, leaving bloody fingerprints.
the shorter only smirks down at him.

Wonho
"Help...
me...
p-pleas-"

the knife gets pulled out of Wonho and he falls to the floor, drowning in his own blood. Jeonghan smiles triumphantly as he admires the pretty fountain of blood. Jihoon shakes his head, cutting the innocent act.
the two men smirk before disappearing off to find more people who mistakenly downloaded the game.

5.

authors note: what do you think of the story so far?