Chapter 5

Chapter 5

About a month into filming I started to see less and less of Paul, he would disappear then show up three hours later, when, he was not filming. He was making me very nervous.

"John? Have you seen Paul? I haven't seen him at all today..." I asked John, who sat on the couch in his boxers eating chips.

"Haven't seen 'em"

He continued to munch away and flip through the 3 channels over and over again.

"Do you have any clue where he might be?"

He scratched his head, and then his relaxed body tensed up.

"Ah yes, I know where he is. He's with Jane. On the beach talking to her, taking photos. Blah blah blah. You know, he's not a good boyfriend for doing this."

I sighed.

"It's alright. There is only so much I'm going to take though."

I placed my hand on my hip.

"Hopefully he'll get the point." I whispered.

Without any hesitation I walked out the door, and searched the beach for Paul.

There he was sitting in the sand chatting it up with Jane. For someone who said they didn't like Jane one bit he sure didn't act like it.

"Good Morning Paul."

He turned around as fast as his body could move and immediately the blood rushed to his cheeks.

"Hey- uh, bye Jane."

He got up and tried to hold my hand. I though pulled my hand away.

"I came here to get to spend time with you, not to watch you flaunt around with your fake girlfriend, key word FAKE."

He was just staring at his shoes humming a tune to himself.

"Paul?"

"Yeah um sorry."

I let out a loud sigh then shook the handle of the door to our little "hut" that we shared with John, Cyn and Julian.

"Do you want to go swimming?" Paul questioned arching his arms and shrugging.

"No, I'm not in the mood. Why don't you sit and watch TV with John, I'm going to talk with Julian and Cyn.

He didn't respond, he just sat comfortably on the couch next to John and he started to talk.

"Cyn, how do you John get through rough patches?"

She nodded.

"Ah, so you and Paul are having some... Issues?"

"It's Jane. I think he's developing feelings for her.

Paul's POV

"I think I'm going to propose to Amelia."

John's eyes grew big.

"Well, if you are why don't you start being with her instead of Jane?"

"The issue is," my voice dropped very low. "I sort of now have feelings for Jane, too."

"PAUL!!"

John stood up and his fist hit me right in the jaw. The blow was a hard one and I felt my jaw throbbing.

The girls ran out of the room, yelling. Cyn pulled John away and Amelia came over to me.

Amelia's POV

"Aw baby are you alright?"

He smiled.

"Now that you are not mad at me I'm not."

"Paul, I'm still not happy, but that doesn't mean I don't love you."

Blood started to gush out of his nose, and his nose was a little crooked.

"I'm sorry Amelia."

I dabbed his nose with a wet paper towel Cynthia brought me.

"It's alright Paul, let's not worry about that right now. There's more important things to worry about."

I moved my eyebrows up and down to signal that his nose was more important.

"Is my nose that bad?"

"No, just give me a minute."

I walked up to Cyn, who stood next to John sighing as Julian sat in the back crying.

"Cynthia would you mind watching Paul's nose just to see if it bleeds anymore?"

She nodded.

"I'll be back."

I slipped on my flip flops and headed out the door.

I heard loud footsteps behind me then someone put there hand on my shoulder.

"I need to tell you something..."

"What John?" I quickly turned on my heels and faced the tall boy with all my might.

"Well two things..."

I nodded telling him to continue.

"Paul loves you, but he also loves Jane..." He mumbled as he was stating at his shoes.

I was fuming mad but didn't act as though I was.

"What's the other thing you wanted to tell me?"

I felt John's lips touch mine and then he pulled away quickly and ran toward the car.

I ran the opposite direction towards the hut. I ran in and immediately went into the back room to pack up my stuff. He just kissed me!! A married man! And now the love of my life also loved another person. How could this get worse?

I felt a little hand tug at the bottom of my dress.

"Auntie where are you going?" Julian said with a frown on his face.

"AWW Julian." I picked him up and placed him on my lap. "Auntie is going back home."

He continued to frown.

I kissed him on his cheek.

"I love you very much Julian and hopefully I will see you soon."

He giggled then ran off to Cyn or Paul.

After my bag was completely packed I walked out the door and looked Paul in the eyes.

"I'm leaving, hopefully you can make up your mind on whether you want Jane or I."

His eyes bulged.

"Wait!"

"Bye Paul."

I walked out the door and headed for the taxi I had called earlier. I loved Paul dearly, but maybe I wasn't the best choice for him.