Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Mum?" I yelled into the kitchen.

"Yes darling?"

"I'm going to go-"

"You just got here!" My mum giggled as she stirred the soup in the large pot.

"I know, I know.  You'll be seeing more of me though.  I'll try to come in a month or so ok?"

My mother looked crushed as if someone had given her the worst news she had ever recieved.

"I'm sorry Mother."

I leaned and pecked her cheek quickly.

"Amelia-"

I spun around.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry about your sisters."

I simply walked out past my sisters.

"Bye Amelia.  Have fun!" Caroline smiled at me.

My sisters judges me as they stared, there glares seeping into my skin.

"Sorry I followed my dreams." I whispered loud enough for them to hear as we walked out of the house.

Paul and I were driving back to London because we decided it would be a waste of money to fly.  The boys drove back to Liverpool earlier with the dog.  

"Paul-"

"It's alright Amelia."

"No.  I can't believe I did that.  I'm I'm-"

"Honey."

Paul abruptly pulled over on the side of the road.

"Paul what are you doing?"

He unbuckled his seat belt and leaned over the seats.

"You did nothing wrong.  You did the right thing.  It is not your fault that your sisters are conceited and egotistical.  You are an amazing person."

"I just..." A single tear rolled down my cheek. "I shouldn't have left." I mumbled.

I was engulfed in Paul's warm embrace for a few seconds until I felt a major force hit the car throwing Paul and I foward.  All I could feel was pain all over.  

I woke up to an unsettling sound of beeping.  My eyes peeled open and was blinded by white lights that were shining on me.

"Where am I?" I asked drearily even though I knew the answer to the question.

"You are in the hospital Ms. Witherell.  You and Mr. McCartney were hit by a large truck."

"Is Paul alright?!?"

"He's alright, you got the worst of it. Paul's just suffering a broken leg.  You though are suffering a broken arm and a broken leg."

"Is my baby alright?"

The lady smiled as she nodded.

"They are safe."

I let out a little sigh of relief.

The lady walked out of the room quietly after telling me about my condition and other things.

"Where's our peanut?" I heard a familiar low raspy voice call at me.

"Lennon, what are you doing here?" I asked as five men approached me.

"The whole gangs here eh?" I questioned.

With John was George, Ringo, Brian, and Mike, Paul's younger brother.

"Mike!" I smiled.

He turned red.

"Hi Amelia."

I said hello to the rest of the boys but it went by so quick because I rushed through.

"Did you already see Paul?" I asked.

They nodded.

"We did earlier.  He seemed pretty healthy.  He told us after a minute or so to come and see you.  He told me to tell you he loves you very much and hopes you are alright."

I smiled.

"Ok, Ms. Witherell, you are free to go over to Paul's room.  We brought you a wheel-" the nurse stated as she entered the room.

"I don't need that." I asserted while I lifted myself of the bed and started walking out of the room.

"Wait are you-" the nurse started at the boys.

Her screams became faint as I got closer and closer to Paul's room.

"Paul?"

There was silence.  I got a little closer into his room, so now he was in sight.  He was asleep, his brown hair in all different directions.

I didn't say a word instead I hobbled over to his bed and gently came in next to him.  I felt a strong familiar arm wrap around my waist.

"I love you." He whispered sleepily.

"I love you too."

What felt like a few hours later which in reality was only a few minutes Paul and I were awoken by the boys who stood above us.

"Let her sleep, she's gorgeous in her sleep." Paul whispered.

"I'm awake."

Paul moaned then kissed my cheek.

"Um, May I talk to Mr. McCartney and Ms. Witherell alone?" A young blonde nurse asked.

"Sure." Ringo said with a wink.  She turned a crimson color causing her eyes to look much bluer.

"We found the men who crashed into you.  They are in this hospital."

We nodded.

"The drivers name is David Hoffman and his passenger was a man by the name of Jared Witherell."

I cocked an eyebrow at the nurse.

"Witherell?"

She bobbed her head.

"May I meet him?"

Again she nodded as she adjusted her clipboard in her hand.

"Follow me."

I tried leaning up so I could carefully lift myself off the bed.  My leg wasn't in a cast yet, but was wrapped up in a huge bandage, and so was my arm.  I huffed and puffed as I hobbled into the room around the corner.

In the bed I saw a man about my age.  He looked very familiar as if I had seen him somewhere.  It was a while ago.

"Hello Amelia.  Nice to see you again." The man croaked.

He had a chiseled jawline, along with his shoulders also.  His eyes were a bright green with a few hints of brown.  His hair looked like melted chocolate dripping down his face.

"Do I know you?" I asked trying to keep my eye contact with him.

He cackled.

"Look at your finger."

It hit me.  That was the Jared that shot me.

"I'm also your brother."

I looked up from my fingers back into his bright green eyes which immediately turned a darker green as he grinned.

"Surprise."