| 1 |

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

THE BOOK IS UNDER REWRITING. 

I will upload it as I write. 

If you wish to read the old version, It is available free to read on Dreame. The link is in my bio.

Book 2 -All His is uploaded on Dream under the same Title continued. 

***

I didn't realize how tough my new year was going to be after today. Last night I slept like a baby, not caring about today, How could I possibly know? that tonight, I would be tossing and turning in my sleep all night in fear and anger.

I twirled some strands of my brown hair around my fingers while I stare outside my window at the sky, probably zoning out till I realized I might be late for class and running down with my stuff.

My name is Isla, Isla Ellis, I hate my name because it reminds me of my grandma who used to abuse my mother. I just turned 22, depressing enough and I am almost finished with my course in writing so I can start being a professional ghostwriter.

It is an out-of-line job but my previous teacher recommended me for a course since I was good at writing reports for him. I went from wanting to study computers to Editorial work.

I had no idea how I came to this, but I am okay as long as I get a good job. Which my professor promised since I take on many projects outside my campus.

"Hey" I gave my mother a cheeky smile as she greeted me before grabbing the plate and getting myself some fruit and bread.

"So what's the schedule for your course?" she asked

"Nothing special just classes, but I'll have my weekends free, I might even have holidays for myself so... Yeah" she nodded smiling.

It was the end of august my new classes started. All I had to do was cross this and I would be able to take a job and leave working at small places.

I want to travel but that dream remains a dream for now. It needs money. We aren't poor but I could never get the courage to ask my mother for anymore. She already chipped in for current classes. My father was a workaholic. But he was also a bit sick at times. We never really connected but he was a good father.

"Bye mum"

I got my bag and walked out the door. The sky was already dark.

Gosh, it isn't even rainy season yet. The loud chatter in the class brought me out of my thoughts. Crowds were nerve-wracking to me. I hated them. I always found them a bit frightening.

I stare at the people talking as my eyes feel heavy. The lectures passed by pretty fast so it was time to go bra was too tired to even get up. I finally gave the site and stand up taking my bag and leaving out the class.

I was already late for my part-time job.
The clouds colored black the streets getting darker although it was before dusk it felt like the night was coming soon.

My part-time job was working as a helper at a flower shop. I wasn't paid much but I didn't really need much money. My father always gave me enough.

Although the shop was pretty popular among the areas around. I still had to take small alleyways to get there faster. One of those days where I held my bag to my chest and had my phone in my hand.

I was just about to step to my right when a man stood up making me jump. His fluorescent jacket immediately caused me to relax my shoulder. He smiled apologetically.