The YouTuber Dead

*Anthony's P.O.V*

It all started on June 5, 2013. I was in my apartment with Kalel and Joey when they said there was a sickness that is killing people and they wake up a "zombie" on the news. We all didn't know if it was real or fake, but who wouldn't. It is the apocalypse and we're all struggling to survive. All I know is that I hope me and our friends will be okay, some were already lost on the way. Who was lost? The people we love and care about. As soon as we heard about it we grabbed all useful items and looked outside. Millions of zombies, or as we call them, biters. We then knew that this was serious.

"Anthony, grab the antibiotics. It is more useful than money," said Kalel. I'm sure she would probably do better in this situation than me.

"Where will we go?" asked Joey. We were all planning on going and finding our family and friends. During the apocalypse, you do a lot of traveling.

"We should go east. We know a lot of people there and we can stop and get food, medicine, and weapons." I said. I had no idea how the hell this was going to work, but in this situation, you just had to go with it.

NOT FINISHED! THIS IS A BIT TO A NEW ONE I'M MAKING. LIKE IT?