Doctor Who - Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Doctor Who

The Doctor's eyes snapped open and he quickly sat up. "What?!" he shouted to no one in particular. "I just had the weirdest dream."

"Wasn't a dream," Castiel murmured from behind him.

The Doctor stood up. "Then what was it?" the Timelord asked.

"We were transported to the archives of Heaven," Cas replied. He looked around the room at Sam, Dean, Sherlock, and John who were still recovering. "I believe we were put there by God himself."

"Woah the big man?" Dean asked, "Why?"

Castiel turned to Dean. "This prophecy must be extremely important," the angel murmured, "The angels were talking about it excessively, but I didn't think much of it."

"So what does that mean then? Extremely important?" John asked, gaining his balance.

"Apocalyptic important," Castiel answered seriously, "There were rumours going around that if the five of you fail your task of defeating Lucifer, Moriarty, and the Master that this could be the end, but I never really thought about it until now."

"What do we do, though?" Sam was standing on his feet now, "How are we supposed to stop Lucifer, Moriarty, and the Master?"

The Doctor look at Castiel expectantly but he was just staring down at his shoes quietly. "I don't know," he mumbled. "I don't know enough about Moriarty and the Master. I just know that it is going to be hard to cage Lucifer again."

"So we figure out how to cage him and then we deal with the other two," the Doctor said, "How did you guys do it last time?"

"We're not doing it like we did last time," Dean growled.

"Why not?" the Doctor asked. "If that's how you caged Lucifer than we should do it."

"Sam ended up in the pit last time we caged Lucifer!" Dean shouted at the Timelord, "Now shut up!"

"Dean," Sam put his hand on his brothers shoulder, "Stop, he doesn't know."

"I'm sorry that happened, Dean," the Doctor began, "But you need to bear with me. What happened."

"I was possessed by Lucifer," Sam said, "And I managed to take control and I jumped into the cage."

"Did you have to be possessed?" Sherlock asked, "If you're not possessed this time than you won't go in the cage. Simple."

"And if one of us do get possessed?" John turned to Sherlock, "Then what?"

Dean pulled aside his shirt, "You all need one of these." A dark green pentagle with a circle around it was inked into his chest.

"Is that a tattoo?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes, it prevents possession," Dean replied. "You should all get one as soon as possible, even you Cas."

Castiel turned to Dean. He pulled an angle blade out from his coat. "I'll be okay," he said flatly.

"Alright, then," the Doctor looked at Sam and Dean, "Let's go then."

~~

"That actually hurt a lot more than I wanted it to," John muttered as he walked through the TARDIS doors. "Please tell me it was worth it."

"Oh, it was," Sam said, "The last think you want is to get possessed."

"It wasn't that bad, anyway, John," Sherlock added.

"Yeah, that's because you don't feel anything, Sherlock," John retorted grumpily.

The Doctor ignored everyones chatter. His mind was going a 100 miles per hour. There has to be something I can do he thought to himself I've got the time machine for Heaven's sake!

"Everyone stop your bickering!" the Timelord shouted, "I can't think with all of you talking!"

They all fell silent and stared at him. He was pacing around the TARDIS console, massaging his temples, and muttering to himself at light speed.

"AHA!" he threw his hands up, "I've got it!"

"What?" Sam looked at the Doctor.

"A plan! What else!"

"Yeah, we got that, Captain Kirk, but what's the plan?" Dean folded his arms.

The Doctor turned to the five of them. "Oh this is going to be brilliant! Alright, we get Lucifer and Moriarty and the Master on the TARDIS. Sam you said you jumped in, so I'm assuming it was some sort of portal. If we fly into the portal, we drop the three of them in the cage, leave, and wowza! We save the world!"

"One problem," Dean said, "How do we get them on the TARDIS?"

"And why can't you just get the three of them and transport into the cage without having to open any kind of portal?" John asked.

"First of all, there are a few kinks in the plan," the Doctor said in response to Dean. He turned to John, "If I'm correct the cage is in Hell. It is extremely risky to try and transport into a place like that. It could tear apart the fabric of the universe to pop such high technology into such an...iffy place. I don't know for sure, I'm no expert on Hell, but I'd assume it doesn't have a precise location either."

"It is dangerous to attempt going into the portal with the intentions of coming back out," Castiel said to the Doctor, "You'd have to be fast."

"I can go fast," the Timelord's eyes twinkled.

"You're crazy," Dean said.

"I'm a madman with a box," the Doctor corrected.

"How long will we have to take them into the cage and come back out?" Sherlock asked Castiel.

"Less than a minute," Cas replied, "And the cage is far below the surface."

"Okay so how are we going to get Lucifer, Moriarty, and the Master in here?" Sam asked, "They won't just willingly let us fly them into the cage or anything."

"Well," Sherlock said, "If they somehow thought that they had taken the TARDIS, maybe we can fly them in without them knowing."

"Of course! Autopilot!" the Doctor said, "Sherlock, you're a genius!"

"I know," he replied.

"Alright, then, we have a plan," John said, "Sam, Dean, does it sound like that could work."

The Doctor stared at the two brothers and they looked at each other. "Sounds like it," Sam said.

"It's a date," Dean murmured.

A/N:

You leave Wattpad for a little while and come back to find over 12,000 reads! Thanks guys! I know it has been FOREVER since I've posted an update and I know this is a bit short, but I hope you like it!

Vote and Comment! Thanks!

TL4E