Supenatural - Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Supernatural

The Doctor had pulled Sam and Dean away from everyone else, dragging them out into the hallway. His hair was tousled and his eyes wild. Was he always like that? Or was he just nervous?

The Timelord cleared his throat awkwardly, rubbing his hands together. "So I know this is a delicate topic," he said, "But it is the right time."

"What is it?" Sam asked gently.

"Sherlock and I have devised a plan and now we just need your help," the Doctor explained, "We have everything figured out up until the portal."

"The portal," Dean repeated.

"You know, the one to Hell?" the Doctor asked, scratching his head.

"No the one to Narnia - of course the one to Hell!" Dean snapped, looking down the corridor in thought.

The Doctor rolled his eyes, straightening his posture, "We just need you to figure out how to open it. I thought I could use the TARDIS but it's way to risky. I would end up making the universe collapse in on itself in one huge black hole."

"And that's the last thing we need," Sam muttered.

"Give us some time and we will figure it out," Dean said, "As soon as we figure it out, we will tell you the plan."

The Doctor nodded before joining the others back in the main room.

Dean turned to Sam. "We aren't going through another Lilith situation, just so you know," Dean said sarcastically, though Sam could tell he meant it.

"Wasn't planning on it," Sam replied, suppressing the memories.

Sam felt like an idiot. He had done a lot of stupid things and the whole Lilith things was one of the top ten. Okay, maybe two. In other words, he didn't like to think about it and he wasn't going to do it again. Ever.

"So what should be do?" Sam asked, clearing his head.

"Well, I have an idea but you might not like it," Dean replied, rubbing his hand over his face.

"Try me," Sam replied, folding his arms.

"No never mind," Dean let out a sigh.

"Dean, what?!" Sam asked staring at his brother.

"Maybe we could talk to..."

"Who?"

"Crowley."

"Crowley?!" Sam shouted, his exclamation echoing down the hallway.

"Crowley."

"We can hardly trust him, Dean!" Sam scoffed, looking down the hallway, where a few heads poked out from the TARDIS main room at the sound of his voice.

"We can trust him more than we can trust anyone else who could open the portal!" Dean replied, throwing his hands up in frustration.

Sam let out an angry huff. "Then you know what?" he asked, looking Dean straight in the eyes, "You're going to summon that son of a-"

"Everything okay?" Natasha spoke so forcefully, Sam and Dean both winced.

"Fine," Dean replied.

"Good because I need one of you two to get your butt in here," she folded her arms across her chest, "We're making the traps."

"I'll go," Sam offered quickly, walking past his brother and shouldering him. "Just get him in and get him out," Sam ordered his brother.

Dean rolled eyes. "And when have I ever listened to you?" Dean muttered quietly under his breath.