Adventure Rule Book

"You checked the book your author gave you!"

Ta-dah! Okay so I know the Adventure Rules is a relatively feature in the Pokemon World, introduced after the Sinnoh timeline, but I couldn't resist. :)

So for those of you who aren't familiar with reader insert stories, here's a handy key so you don't have to wonder: "Y/N? What in the name of Arceus is a "Y/N!?!"

I don't know about you guys, but when I read stories like this, I like it to be as customizable as possible. So I'm making sure to include every physical trait I can. Feel free to lemme know in the comments if there's anything I missed or that you want to see.

Your Physical Information

Y/N: Your Name

Y/H: Your Height

S/C: Skin Color

H/C: Hair Color

H/L: Hair Length

H/S: Hair Style

E/S: Eye Shape (I have personally never seen this one done, but as I said, fully customizable)

E/C: Eye Color

L/C: Lip Color

Your Favorites

F/C: Favorite Color

F/F: Favorite Food

F/P: Favorite Pokemon

F/PB: Favorite Pokeball (I've never seen this one out there, but that doesn't mean it isn't. If you're like me and have been playing Pokemon for a bit, catching your favorite Pokemon in your favorite Pokeball is kind of a victory :D)

Your Starter Pokemon

P/N: Pokemon Name or Nickname

Y/S: Your Starter l

P/T: Pokemon Type

*........*: Pokemon Speech (Dots will be replaced with whatever is being spoken)

Y/S/P: Your Second Pokemon

Pokemon

Nickname (optional)

Moveset

Gender (optional)

Pokeball

Chapter(s)

Also, I've decided to go with you being the main character, I mean, it's your story, and Paul will be your rival instead of Ash's. But I'll put him as R/N- Rival Name. He'll have the same personality as Paul though, for the storyline to work. I'm going to put Ash in for a travel companion in place of Dawn. He'll still have his spirit though, you just can't have a Pokemon anime based story without Ash and Pikachu!

I believe that's all, guys! Again, if there's anything else I should add, please put it in the comments. I'm really looking forward to actually starting this for real, and now that I have a base for the reader and a plotline idea, I feel a lot more confident and excited to write this.