A/N

Hi guys,

I know this is the last thing you all want to see, and I'm super sorry. Thank you so much for being patient with me, as I know I haven't even started and I promised I would ages ago. I only write when I feel motivated and or inspired to do so. Recently I have not, as I decided to create this last year when I was really into rewatching the DP anime. I'm feeling slightly inspired now so I'll see what I can get done with work and my first high school graduation as an alumna (can't believe it's been an entire year already!) and graduation parties. My work schedule is given to me weekly and differs each time. I'm starting my 3rd week of my first job so I really have to devote most of my time and energy to it instead of fun stuff. I will also be attending Bronycon this year again and I promised I'd do a bunch of art for the voice actors. I will be studying abroad in Italy this fall semester so that's a thing I have to prep for too.

As for future updates well...all I can say is they're going to be random. As I said before, I write when I feel up to it, so sometimes updates could be twice in one week or I may skip one all together. Again guys, I'm really super sorry for being a crappy writer and I really hope to get this story off the ground this summer. Thanks for sticking with me and I hope anything I put up will be worth your patience. This will be based off of the anime, so Ash, Brock, and Dawn will be present and the plot will mainly follow the episodes. I'm planning to do an episode per chapter and add in a few ideas and or storylines of my own. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Oh and I've decided to make Y/N's starter Eevee. I'm very sorry to those of you who wanted a different starter, but I feel Eevee is just the easiest to write for. I will offer the option of he/she/it and a nickname though.

I'm aiming to write, edit, and upload the full prologue by Saturday, which will be 6/8. It will be titled Y/N, Meet P/N! The Beginning of a Journey!

xo, 

Sky