Singing

"Do you want to surprise your family for the uh...... maybe 3rd time" Ann asked happily. "Hell ya" I said. "Well one thing is they think your dead so ya come on" she said pulling my arm. I nodded as she opened the door. I saw everyone sad, and that's it. No talking, playing, just very sad crying babies. I hid in a corner and waited for Ann to speak. "Um..... Can I have your attention everyone please" Ann yelled a little. Everyone looked at Ann, everyone had very sad faces. "I have some good news" she said and looked at me. I nodded my head. I came out of hiding and was looking down. I raised my head and smiled. "Hello everyone" I said. Everyone got up and ran to me. But the first few people were Jane, Sally, Smile, Clocky, and....... Jeff? Wait, what? Jeff... cares about me, that much? Whatever, I'm alive. I can hear crying and I can see everyone with tears going down their faces....... JEFF WHAT THE FUCK?! JEFF IS WAS CRYING TOO O MY GOD THIS IS REALLY FUCKING WEIRD!! But I like it. I CAN MAKE FUN OF HIM!! HELLA YA! I smiled at them and felt tears in my eyes. I pulled everyone into a group hug and cried tears of joy. Soon we all let go and smiled. "Y/N, how about you tell them, they need to know to" Ann said. I sighed "that is true." "What are you talking about" Jane said confused. "Ill explain everything" I said. I told them that I don't have my powers anymore, Zalgo is a little my father, my old family, and Zalgo has my powers. Everyone ether had a sad, angry, or shocked face. "So ya" I finished. Sally hugged my arm which made me laugh. "So basically your life is upside down" BEN said confused. "Almost but this hasn't changed" I smiled. "What" BEN asked more confused. "Me thinking you guys as family" I smiled. "Oh ya" BEN said. "We are at least happy your alive" Lulu said smiling. "Yep and I'm also happy that I'm alive. If I died how would I keep this mansion going" I laughed. "Ya" everyone said. I could see Sally whispering something to BEN. He nodded and walks over to me. "Hey, you want to try and beat me, Sally, Lost and Jeff in Mario Cart" he asked. "Sure but just to tell you for fun, I will beat you, and don't you dare go into the game and cheat" I said. "I would never lose to a girl" he said and ran to get Lost and Jeff. I walked over to Sally and picked her up. She laughed "Yay! We can play now!" I just laughed as I sat her and me on the couch. Soon BEN,Lost and Jeff came in. "Ready to lose little girls" Jeff mocked. "Nope, because me and Sally aren't" I said smirking. "You wish" he said. We started to play the game and guess what......... ME AND SALLY WON!! "What the-" BEN said in shock. "Told you" I said. "Cheater" Jeff mumbled. "No im not, how am I supposed to cheat" I said putting my hands on my hips. "BEN could have helped you" he said. "I DIDNT" BEN yells a little. "Told ya so" I said. "I hate you" Jeff said crossing his arms. "Aawww I hate you too" I said smiling. "Good job girls" Lost said. "Thanks" me and Sally say at the same time.

Like a week later

I'm sssoooo bored right now. Nothing has happened in like this past week. "Guys I'm bored" LJ said. "We are all bored" Jeff said. "I have an idea! Let do a sing contest at my carnival" LJ said standing up. "That... doesn't sound that bad honesty" I said looking up at everyone. "Sure, why no" Jeff said. "Who will sing" Jane asked. "I know who" I said smirking. "Who" everyone asks. "Me and Jeff! He thinks I cheat at video games, how about if I win I'm not a cheater, and if I lose I guess I'm a cheater" I said looking at Jeff. "Oh your so on" Jeff said getting up. "When is it" Clocky asks. "Tonight. I'll invite friends! But Y/N and Jeff they must be like dancing song that are good, no like slow songs" LJ said and walked away. "Ok" I said and glared at Jeff. "Ready to lose Joker Reject" I mocked. "No because I'm not gonna" Jeff said and walked away.
Tonight

We walked to LJs carnival for the singing competition. We got there and LJ took me and Jeff to a stages backstage. I watched as a lot of people sat down. Let's see EJ,LJ, Laughing Jill, Jane,Clocky,Toby,Masky, Hoodie, Sally, Puppeteer, Bloody Painter, BEN, Liu, Ann, Slender, Splenor, Trender, Offender, Lost Silver and Smile Dog. Jeff went first so I stood behind the stage. (This song is Pain by Three Days Grace) (Play song now)