Blue eyes

Alec walked around a clear blue beach. Everything was peaceful yet he felt he was missing something. Something important. Straying from his trail he made a turn, walking up the Sandy beach to where he was now on the sturdy ground. That's when he noticed it first. The blood stained sand. They didn't lead to the beach. They led right back to him. To where he stood that moment.

His hands were dripping wet with blood. His blade, grasped by his left leg, red with liquid.

"Good job, Alec. You were right you're just like me. Why hide your pain? The fact that you hate Clary for taking everything you wanted from you. Why hide that you're just as bad as I am?" Said a sly voice.

Alec turned to see a white haired boy with black eyes.

"No..." Alec stared at him in horror.

"What did I do..?" Alec asked terrified.

"Oh let's just say this time when I try to take over the Shadowworld, you won't have a warlock to help you." His grin grew. A sick grin. A maniac grlin.

"What did you make me do?!" Alec let the blade fall to the ground.

"Oh no I didn't do anything. This is all on you." Sebastian drawled, crouching down next to Alec who was now on his knees.

"You did this, Angel. You killed Magnus, not me." Sebastian laughed coldly, everything seemed to fade in the distance now. He killed Magnus....

"ALEXANDER!" There was a gentle shake and poke on his side. The voice was Magnus', sweet and soothing.

"Alexander​, are you okay?" Magnus asked when Alec opened his terrified eyes.

"Get away from me!" Alec jumped up  hitting himself with the headboard in the process but still walking backwords now that he was off the bed.

Alec saw only Magnus' worried cat like eyes. He was concerned. And he shouldn't be... Alec thought. I killed him. I let Sebastian control me and I killed him!! Alec insulted himself in his mind.

"I killed you..." Alec whispered.

"What?" Magnus asked confused.

"Sebastian.... He... He said I killed you. There was blood everywhere. My hands, my blade, my shirt..." Alec whispered.

"No. It was a dream. Calm down, Alexander. It was just a dream." Magnus assured him.

He walked around the bed toward Alec who was backing away.

"No, Magnus." Alec said when his back met the wall.

"It's okay, Alexander." Magnus said not stopping.

"Please! Magnus please I love you and I don't want to hurt you! Please get away, go away!" Alec's eyes where full of fear. Fear of himself. He knew one day this would happen but he hoped it would be with Jace who knew how to stop him and wasn't afraid to hurt him. He knew bottling up his anger and ambition ever since Clary had shown up in their life would lead to something bad.

"You would never hurt me, blue eyes." Magnus said with no doubt whatsoever. He walked forward to Alec.

Alecs body shook. He collapsed at the corner of the room.

"No..." he moaned out.

"Alexander, you would never hurt me. It was a dream. Just a dream." Magnus murmured now cradling the bleach haired shadowhunter.

Alec let Magnus hold him. His body stopped shaking, his breathing even,  eyes closed.

Magnus kissed him softly and Alec kissed back holding him close.

"You really trust me?" Alec asked murmuring against his lips.

"With my life." Magnus said kissing away his tears.