Chapter 8

~Fresh POV~

{Dream start}
I was surrounded by black until I seen a little white light...in the light was the outline of what looked like a happy 5 year old...the kid grew up, but slowly seemed to be getting sadder and sadder. I got closer to the kid and he looked up at me. He had one normal eye and...one upside down heart eye! This kid was me...but...younger? He stared at me tears streaming down his face falling to the ground. I tried to help him but before I could he disappeared into a puff of dust. I look down to see My hands covered in blood and dust! There was a bloody knife and a note next to it. I picked up the note and read it...

I'm done with the hell I call life...PJ, if your reading this...just know I love you and I'll always be with you. Love, Fresh

The paper was stained with the marks of tears and a picture of me and PJ was folded into the paper.
{Dream end}

My eyes fly open and I was in a cold sweat. PJ was shaking me trying to wake me up. "Fresh! What's wrong?!" He hugged me and I hugged back...'what did happen?' I thought to myself. The suicide note popped into my head...'was...that a... warning?' I was so confused and had a million thoughts going through my head at once but one that stuck out was...why did I get showed this...?

Sorry It's short!! But I don't have anything else to say other than sorry this wasn't out sooner... now boi!