Where Did She Go?!😦

One morning I woke up and went to check on Bubbles. When I got to her fairly large pen she wasn't there... Maybe she went down to the pond. So I went down to the pond to see if she was there. But there was no sign of her there.  I searched all around our property but not a feather. I got very worried and all these thoughts crept into my mind.
Is she dead? Did someone steal her? Did a fox get her? I asked everyone that I saw "Have you seen my duck"? But everyone said the same thing. No. I went into the woods sat on a log and cried. Two hours later I returned to my home 🏡. I pulled out a book 📚 and tried to concentrate on the book and get my mind off of Bubbles. It became late so I went to bed but I still could not get my mind off of Bubbles. I dreamed of her all night long.

The next day I went outside to see if she was there but she was not

The next day I went outside to see if she was there but she was not. I repeated this day after day. But everyday she was not there. I would go looking in the woods for her calling her name, but I got nothing in return. I felt very lonely, I never really had friends. I thought of all the things I loved about her the way she walked, they way she talked to me in her funny duck quacking, the way she always was happy to see me in the morning. I sighed and went back inside to do some chores.