Netflix and chill+ Garroth

You just stood there before the heat had risen to your cheeks you soon nodded towards Zane before giving him a hug.

A phone went off intruding on Zane and your embrace.Zane sighed heavily before glaring towards his own phone.He answered VERY irritated.
"Yes, Garroth?!"Zane yelled at his brother from over the phone. you could hear a very weird (Well normal for Garroth.)giggle come from the other side of the phone before Garroth spoke.
"Hehehe Sorry but have you asked her?Or where you too chicken?!Hehe anyway Mommy wanted to know where you were,she was getting worried, since y'know it's 4:17!!!!"Garroth had raised his tone with the last few words.
Zane soon looked at the clock.
"Yes I asked her and tell Mommy we'll be there soon."Zane shot boldly back towards Garroth.

You had let a small quiet chuckle from the two "interesting" brothers. Zane gave you a small look of confusion as Garroth was rambling on about something Garte and Vlad were talking about.
"Yeah well Garroth I have to go.See you home Brother×"Zane had hissed towards Garroth.
"Wait what did you mean b---"Zane had ended the call before Garroth could finish his single sentence.

Zane had glanced at your hand as if asking "Can I?" You nodded before Zane intertwined his hand into your own.You both had a nice scarlet color dusting your cheeks.

-Lazy author didn't want to write the walk to Zane,Vlad,Garroth,Garte,and Zianna's home-

Zane had pulled his hand from your own only for you to shoot him a small look of confusion.
"Sorry but you know how my mommy and Garroth is."Zane looked away rubbing the back of his neck before leading you inside and sneaking upstairs with you. To his and your own surprise no one had seen you two....or at least you two had thought that.

You had headed into Zane's room.You had sat on the bed while Zane turned on his computer, the monitor had soon appeared. Zane typed in his password and pulled up Netflix before choosing 'My Little Horsies' he had choosen the episode he had left off on, he soon joined you on the bed after turning the lights off.You had snuggled into his chest as he just layed there with you on his chest. You both were enjoying the episode whennnnn Garroth had broke down Zane's bedroom door.
"Garroth!You need to stop breaking down doors!ALSO LEARN HOW TO KNOCK YOU DUMB LOAF!!!!"Zane had shouted towards his older brother.
"Mum wanted me to supervise over you two so nothing happens besides Mum had seen you two "sneak" upstairs nowwww, what ya' watching?!"Garroth had said before Zane shot him a determined death glare.
"Whatever get out we'll be fine you idiot!"Zane hissed towards Garroth.
You just sat there being a silent person you were you just listened to the bickering brothers.
"Oh well dinner is ready by the way."With that said Garroth left leaving Zane and yourself alone.You snuggle towards Zane again before Garroth came back with popcorn soon jumping onto the bed and watching the show with you two.

A/N
Done whoosh ×3 °-°