# 2

Meeting the Maruyama Brothers

*Maruyama Mansion*

Keiko was cleaning the staircase when suddenly, her golden orbs caught a piece of a brown bag with steaming taiyaki inside.

"What is this thing doing here?" she asked to herself. When she is about to get it, someone yelled upstairs. 

"Hey! Don't touch that!" 

"Oh, sorry!" Keiko apologize.

"Its okay. By the way, I'm Nagi, you are?" Nagi asked as he reach the ground floor.

"Keiko. Keiko Saikawa." Keiko smiled and hold out her hand. Nagi took it and then let it go. She notice that Nagi was wearing M.U.'s uniform.

"Aren't you late?" Keiko asked him.

"Hm. What time is it?" he asked.

"Uhm, 7:45," Keiko.

"What?! I gotta go! See you later!" Nagi bid as he runs out of the door.

"Okay, take care, Nagi-sama!" Keiko shouted.

"Thank you!" Nagi shouted back.

~~

She walked upstairs and saw a golden haired boy who was wearing a blue fedora hat and also wearing the same uniform as Nagi.

"Where is that stupid Cd?!" he shouts angrily while messing his own hair.

"Uhm, I can help if you want. ." Keiko said as she approach him.

The guy look at her and was about to open his when another voice hovered.

"Aki, did you find the Cd?" another golden haired boy appeared.

"Eh? You two looked the same. . ." Keiko said, surprised.

"Oh, you must be Saikawa-chan. . ." the boy called Aki smiled.

"Yeah. ."

"I'm Aki and this is Sho . ." Aki introduce and pointed to the other boy, who wave his hand in return.

"Well, it's already time. We gotta go. Let's just find the Cd tonight. See ya, Saikawa-chan!" Sho bid and drag Aki outside.

"See ya, Saikawa-chi!" Aki bid.

"Take care, young masters!" Keiko shouted, smiling.

"Oi. Will you please lower your volume?" 

"Sorry. . ." Keiko.

". . ."

"Shun! Let's go! We're gonna be late!" a guy with red spiky hair said while hurrying down the stairs.

"Keiko-san, please take care of the house for us." Shun smiled and run downstairs.

"Yusuke, wait up!" Shun shouted.

"Oi, wait for us!"

"uhm!" 

Two more boys then ran downstairs. Keiko just look at them appear, then vanished.

"Ran, hurry. You too, Ryuu. Eat that loaf already!" Shun irritately said.

"Buht, itsh chu harhd chu chewh!" Ryuu protest.

"Argh! Let's go!" Yusuke said and then the four disappear.

"What a cute type of brothers" Keiko giggled as she walks towards the kitchen.