Chapter 21

I woke up about five in the morning. I rolled over to put my arm around Seto, but I didn't feel him. I bolted up in bed and looked around.

Me: Seto?

No response. I got out of bed and threw my clothes on. If he's not here, I think I know where might be. I walked down a flight of stairs to the computer room and walked through the doors quietly to find Seto looking at the Egyptian God cards information. Mokuba sleeping on the opposite chair using Seto's blanket as a jacket. I looked back at Seto as he thought out loud.

Seto: Soon, I will have all the cards in my deck.

I walked up behind him and started to rub his neck.

Me: Yes you will.

He didn't look back, his eyes still on the screen. He smiled pleasantly.

Seto: Hey.

Me: Hi.

Mokuba stirred and woke up. He looked like he was hot.

Mokuba: Seto? Mia? What are you two still doing up? Even you guys need your sleep.

Seto: I know Mokuba.

He got up from his chair and put his jacket back on. We all walked out to the front of the blimp, the sun slowly rising.

Seto: I can't wait until we reach our final destination!

Mokuba: You mean Kaiba Corp Central?

Seto: Yes. The tower there show's the victory, the brand new Kaiba Corporation I made from scratch. When I left our abusive step father with nothing! I've waited a long time for this moment.

Mokuba: If only Kitia were here with us. She always talked about coming back.

Seto: I know Mokuba.

Me: Seto?

Seto: Yes babe?

Me: You've never told me about this place. And what step father? He abused you?

He looked uncomfortable with me asking him those questions. He didn't answer and looked away.

Seto: Sorry Mia, this is family business.

He didn't look back at me. I thought I was part of the family? And the way he said "family business".

Me: Seto-

Seto: I don't want to talk about it, would you just drop it okay? Always lingering on the same thing!

He sounded mad. When he said that, it really hurt. I fought back tears staring and Seto, then the floor. I didn't mean to bother him! He must have saw that I was hurt because he had a look of regret on his face.

Seto: Listen, Mia-

Out of the blue, the blimp tilted. All main controls were off line, Seto glaring at the pilot angrily.

Seto: What happened?

Pilot: Sir, auto pilot and main controls have been hacked. I can't get through

Seto: Well I pay you good money, try!

Pilot: Yes sir!

Yugi and his friends along with my sisters came out to join us.

Tristian: Hey, some of us like to sleep past five!

Laurie: Big sis, what's going on?

Me: It's okay, nothing bad is going to happen.

The blimp tilted again and we all fell to the floor.

Joey: Two words: Law sue!

Seto rushed over towards me and helped me rub rubbing my stomach.

Seto: Are you three okay?

Joey: Wow moneybags, the tin man does have a heart.

Seto slowly looked at Joey with a look of murder on his face.

Seto: Listen Wheeler! Mia is everything to me! And she happens to be carrying the newest members of the Kaiba family! My boy and girl! So get lost monkey boy!

All my sisters: Awwwwwwww!~

Me: Baby, I'm fine. My cutie!~

Pilot: Sir, I'm locked out of the system!

Seto: Damn!

The big screen above us was starting to fuz. Then these two kids, a boy and a girl, came on. The boy had green hair and blue eyes, and the girl was... Jinxes?! I-it can't be! She smiled evil at us, and settled her gaze on me.

Jinxes: Well well well, if it isn't my sisters! Hello Burones!

Me: Jinxes!

Seto: Who the hell are you?!

Boy: Hello Seto. It's been a long time, you to Mokuba. Today's the I claim back everything you stole from me.

Seto: Who are you? Tell me your name now!

Boy: My name is Noah. You and me go back a long way. Safe landings... not!

Jinxes: See you soon!~

They both disappeared from the screen as the blimp crashed into the water.

Seto: Everyone hang on!

We all screamed and the blimp went back into the air. Then a huge submarine came out of the water.

Pilot: Sir, that thing is pulling us in!

Joey: That little brat!

The blimp landed inside and the doors opened.

Noah: Seto and all Dulist come out to the next room.

Seto started walking to the exit with the same courage and dignity I fell in love with.

Seto: Everyone stay here.

I noticed guns in every direction, I began to follow him.

Seto: Mia, stay ere while I go teach that kid a lesson.

Me: No! I'm coming with you!

Seto: Mia-

Me: Seto Kaiba! I'm NOT losing you again. I'm coming with you and that is final!

Everyone gasped as Seto looked back at me, he gave me a smirk of encouragement.

Seto: Then let's go.

I followed him and the guns started shooting outside the blimp.

Noah: You might want to reconsider that Seto. Everyone come out!

We all walked out, me in front of Seto protecting him. The two men in suits started to come out, but the guns went off again.

Noah: You two stay there, Dulists only.

We walked into a bright room to find five familiar faces staring at us. Me, Seto, and Mokuba stared back in shock.

Me: S-Seto....?!

Seto: No, it can't be!