ONE

I quickly detach JJ from me and give him a drity look. He knows I hate sexual nonsense in public, holding hands, hugging, and some kissing only. The reason I say some is cause JJ gets out of hand. I don't want to have sex as much as he does. If he had it his way we would of already been in his car by now.

He is actually bi-sexual, so I have to be to be the clingy boyfriend to keep him to myself. However, I am pretty sure I keep him around just for the fun of it. He isn't a bad guy, he is just a little pushy when it comes to getting in my pants.

"JJ, we've talked about this," I mumble. "Multiple time actually."

"I'm sorry Yuuri,  you just have a very nice ass." He smiles at me before pecking my lips. I hold onto him by the the loops on his jeans. Phichit mumbles something under his breath then leaves. "Guess I scarred him off again."

"It's not your fault," I shurg. "He's not big on PDA." That's a total lie since he really doesn't like JJ mostly, because he's full of himself.

JJ presses another kiss against my lips moaning in pleasure. "I missed you this weekend."

"I had to work." I groan. "They called me saying the rink was really busy and needed help. I would've rather been with you."

JJ lays his head on my shoulder exhaling deeply. "I was stuck with family time and sleeping by myself."

"Once again, I'm sorry." I grumble.

"You can make it up to me with kisses." He suddenly starts to kiss his way up my neck. I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning. Once he pulls away from my neck, I capture his mouth in a deep kiss.

Normally I wouldn't be kissing him so deeply if it wasn't for how sexual frustrated he gets. I also need to blow off some tension and relax some. JJ's a great kisser too, so that is a major plus.

I pull away when I am out of breath just as the five minute bell goes off. "I need to go."

"I'll see you at lunch." JJ kisses my cheek giving me a breath taking smile. "Bye babe."

"Bye." I smile back picking up my backpack. Off to the right I notice someone watching me from a far, it's that new guy Viktor.

I shrug him off and head to my first class knowing good and well Phichit will give me an ear full about JJ.
-----------

As I suspected Phichit did give me a lecture about JJ and why I should 'dump his ignorant ass.' I made sure to explan to him that I like JJ (not really), and enjoy his company.

I actually do enjoy his company most of the time. I have trouble sleeping sometimes, so he sneaks in through my window and holds me so I can sleep. He also comforts me when I am upset, which is a lot. I like him, but I don't love him.

Phichit just doesn't understand any of that.

"Could you help me with the homework during free period?" Phichit asks. "I didn't understand any of that."

"Yeah, I can help you." I smile at him.

"Oh thanks Yuuri, you're a life saver!" He sighs putting his homework in his bag.

"You're welcome Phichit." I laugh. "As long as you help me with the chemistry homework."

"I can do that!" He smiles at me. "Ready for lunch?"

"Yeah, let me just..." I pull my phone out of my pocket and check it for any messages from JJ.

JJ

Hey I won't be at lunch, my teacher is being a bitch and making me do a lunch time detention. Sorry babe, I'll make it up to you.

I sigh and send a quick message back before return my attention to Phichit again. "Can I sit with you today?"

"I told you this before Yuuri, you can sit with us anytime but not him." Phichit ushers me out of the room by my arm. I ignore the part about JJ and let him lead me by the wrist to the cafeteria. "Why have you not went looking for him when he claims to be making something up or in lunch time detention?"

I roll my eyes, "No, I don't want to go looking for something I won't find!"

"And what if you did find him with someone else?" He stops by the doors of the cafeteria. "Would you break up with him?"

"Phichit!" I take my arm back, crossing it over my chest. "Can we not talk about this for one day?"

Phichit looks down away from me, a pained look on his face. "Let's just get in line before they get too long."

After waiting five minutes in line, we got our food and was on the way to Phichit's table when I tripped over something.

I heard him before I saw him though. Arm encircled my waist keeping my from falling on my face, their not JJ's. His are more muslcar than these, but who's ever these are is taller than JJ.

Right as my tray hits the floor everyone in the cafeteria has their eyes on me, and who ever has a hold of me. I open my eyes, which I had realized I had closed, and find a whitish-silver haired guy with blue eyes.

This is Viktor.