NINE

Viktor parks his car on the curb in front of JJ's apartment building. He held my hand the whole way here, never once did he let go. He eyes to apartment building then turns his head to look at me.

"Ready?" He asks me giving my hand hand a light squeeze.

"I guess." I sigh adjusting my glasses. Opening my door I slip out of Viktor's car, he waits for me to walk around then grasps my hand. I lead Viktor into the building and to the elevator. "He's on the third floor."

Viktor presses the '3' button then pulls my back against his body. He wraps his arms around me before kissing my temple, his nose in my hair. When the elevator beeps saying we're on the right floor, Viktor groans reluctantly letting go.

I lead him by hand towards JJ's apartment. Lifting my closed fist I hesitate to knock, Viktor takes my hand and knocks for me.

With in a moment I hear footsteps then a laugh, that laugh belonging to JJ. He opens the door his locked on mine. "Yuri."

"Can I get my stuff?" I ask forcing the words to come out. JJ nods and steps back some for me. When Viktor tries to follow JJ traps him in the door frame with his arm. "What's wrong?"

"I said you could get your stuf, not you and Viktor." JJ glares at the Russian. "He isn't welcome."

I shift my gaze to Viktor, "I'll be right back."

"The door will stay open." JJ says as he leads me to where my items are. Once I step foot in his bedroom I spot the box that he stuffed everything sitting on his bed.

The bed we had sex in so many times.

"You know Yuri," JJ comes up behind me and puts his hands on my hips. He pulls them back against his grinding them together. "I never once actually cheated on you, I may have flirted.... alot. But I never once went any farther than that."

I gasp when his hand squeezes my crouch suddenly. I push him away, my face blushed. Grabbing my box I turn to exit the room. He grabs my wrist forcing me to a stop, he then grabs my jaw and presses his lips to mine.

I drop the box, everything staying in to my luck, as he pushes me to the wall. His hips grind against mine, and rather hard might I add. I press my palms against his chest to try and shove him off me.

He doesn't budge.

"Stop JJ!" I cry against his lips, unfortunately my cry barely makes it pass my lips before melting away. I let out an involuntary moan when he presses his thumb into my hip.

When he pulls away for a second, I take that moment to force my hand between our mouths and shove him away. Grabbing the box again I quickly round the corner to see Viktor leaning against the door frame.

He stands up straight when he notices me but his smile is gone when he sees my state. "Yuri?"

"Let's go." I shake my head, I need to get away from JJ. Viktor follows me out the door, down the three flights of stairs, then to his car. Once I place my box in his car I break down.

"Yuri what happened!?" Viktor pulls me into his arm, I keep my face covered with my hands while burying my head into his shoulder. He rubs my back as I cry, "Babe, did he make a move on you?"

I nod, uncovering my face I wipe away the tears. "Yeah, he kissed me."

Viktor looks at my lips, his fingers ghost over them. "Did he hurt you?"

"No." I lean against his car and wrap my arms around his hips. "He just kissed me."

He sighs and cups my face in his hands. Pressing his lips to mine, he rests his body against mine. My hips being crushed in between his and the car.

Viktor pulls away and smiles. "He is just jealous that I have his angel now!"

"Angel?" I blush.

"You're angel." Viktor pecks my lips, "You're beautiful and sexy and sweet."

I blush deeper with every compliment. "Stop." I hid my face in his neck.

"I am only stating the truth!" He smirks knowing he has won.

I groan and push him away. "Get in the car!" I quickly hid my blush when I buckle by pulling my legs up and wrapping my arms around my knees. "Why did I agree to date you!?"

Viktor laughs at his work starting the car. "I need direction to your house."

"Go straight for two traffic lights then turn left at the third." I motion left with my hand. "After three stop signs go right."

He nods, "Three traffic lights go left, three stop signs go right. Got it."

"I will tell you where my house is once we get closer." I adjust my glasses and run my fingers through my hair.

I already now Phichit's parents will like Viktor, they hated JJ. But for some reason I am really worried what they will think about the party issuse. I mean they aren't my parents but I take their opinion into account.

I don't want to disappoint them.