{PART 13:Abused}

*Brad's POV*

"Samantha and Ashton want to ruin you and Brianna,even though its just a fake dating." Kath said.

"And Ashton's helper put Brianna where Ashton is." She added.

"Did you know the location?" Connor asked.

She nodded and said. "(insert the adress),Its an abandoned warehouse." She said.

"And Ashton is not planning on bringing Brianna back to you." She added.

"I swear to f*cking god,I'm gonna beat the sh*t out of him." I said through gritted teeth....

*Brianna's POV*

I wish Brad was here holding me and telling me everything is okay.

My feelings my Brad grow and grow everytime I'm with him.

"Hey,b*tch,I'm talking to you." Petter suddenly said. (A/N:Ashton's helper)

"You're so pretty." Calleb suddenly whisper to my ear.

I turn around and back away.

"You can't run for us,Brianna." Calleb said while smirking.

I suddenly hit a hard chest beside me and I turn around and saw Petter smirking.

I slowly back away from Petter,but then I hit another hard chest and I know that's Calleb chest.

I was in the middle of the two dangerous people.

And the others got blurb....

*Brad's POV*

"When will we start the plan?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Kath said.

"I can't f*cking wait,what if that f*cking Ashton is hurting her." I said.

Kath was about to say something,but her phone ring.

Her eyes winded when she saw the caller I.D.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"I-its Ashton." She stutter.

"Answer it,and pretend your alone,you need to loud speaker it." I said in a serious tone.

She nodded and answer the phone and put it in a loud speaker.

Ashton:Hey Kath.

Kath:What do you want,Ashton?

Ashton:Samantha said she saw you talking with Brad outside Brianna's house,just try to tell them the truth,you're gonna die.

Kath:I didnt tell anything to them!

Ashton:Ohh,I think someone is willing to talk to you.

Kath:Who is i-

Brianna:Help me,please....

Kath:Oh My God Brianna! Are you okay? Tell all the things Ashton did to you!

Brianna:Please,don't tell,Ashton I tell this to you but he's rapping me and the other guys in here touch me....

Kath:Don't worry,Brianna,me and the boys are gonna save you,just be strong,ok?

Brianna:O-ok....

With the line goes off.

I feel my fist curl into a ball.

"Hey hey Brad,dude,calm dow-"

"How can I f*cking calm down now,huh Connor,now that I know that asshole is rapping Brianna?!?" I shout.

"Just get some rest,tomorrow Brianna will be save." Kath said while patting my back.....

*Brianna's POV*

"A-ashton! S-stop!" I said while tugging on the covers.

Ashton slap my face very hard. "Shut your little mouth,you slut!" He yell.

I flinched.

I silently sob while Ashton move inside me roughly....

*****************************

Hope you like it!

-Rose. <3