Ch. 1

Juvia P.O.V

Hello! I am Juvia Lockser! A very shy little girl and my best friend is Lucy, Lucy Heartfillia, she's a very pretty one amongst the boys at middle school a and elementary, but we're starting our high school. I hope this year will be a great year!

"Come on Juvia!" My best friend yell.

"S-s-s-sorry! I'm very s-sorry! Wai-wait up don't leave me!" I tried yelling back but she didn't hear me.

"Heh? What did you say, juvie?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry! Wait up and don't leave me!" I yelled at the point where she can here me.

"Oh ok!"

-20 Minutes Later-

"Omg! He's so hot!" Girls starts squealing.

"Him too!!" More girls squeals.

"Hey there Lucy, Juvia, never knew you would come to this school." A red hair lady came up to us with a white hair young lady, and a blue hair girl with her.

"We chose it since you guys were here, right juvie?" Lucy asked.

"U-u-um....y-y-yes!"

"Looks like the gang is back!" Levy said.

We all walked in school.

"What you know, the reckless brothers are here." The teacher said with a face palm.

"Hehe~" The pink haired boy smiled.

"First of all, treat us with respect, no face palm no nothing!!" The raven haired slammed the teachers desk. "And second of all don't tell us what to do!" He stared at he teacher with an irritated face.

"S-sorry! Jeez, just get to your seats." The teacher sighed.

All I could feel was shivering with fear, it's a good thing Lucy is right in front of me but not next to me!

"Hm? Are you ok?" The Raven haired ask me bending down to me.

"Y-y-yes! I-I-I-I'm v-very s-sorry for letting you worry me!" I replied.

"Oh, well you don't have to be sorry, you seem like a strange person." He said sitting next to me.

The teacher was teaching us then the Raven haired boy and Pink haired boy got out of class skipping. I was worried about them. When I look out the window I saw an animal park. There were chipmunks and all those other cute animals.

"Hey! Are you paying attention?!" The teacher yelled at me and my face was all red.

"S-s-sorry, Sensei!" I looked down with a whole red face and my own classmates giggled.

When lunch time came by I walked to the animal park with Lucy, I fed them some of my lunch and we both took care of them and played with them. "You guys seem like an expert at doing these kind of things, would you like to be here during lunch? I'll give you more lunch time." He smiled, it was the chairman, Mrs, Mavis.

"Sure!" Lucy took the offer.

"How about you young miss?" She smiled at me.

"S-s-s-sure! I mean, y-yes! I-I would li-like to take the offer." I bowed.

"That would be great!" Mrs. Mavis smiled once again.

"Move! Watch out!" I look up and it was the reckless brothers coming down and I pushed Lucy out the way.

"O-o-o-ouchies...." I said.

"That's why when we say watch out you better move." The Raven haired said.

"Now, now gray and Natsu lets not be reckless." Mrs. Mavis ordered and they nodded.

"Thanks for the save Juvia." Lucy said.

"You welcome."

"Would you like to take care of the Devil and the Dragon?" Mrs. Mavis asks.

"Sure!" Me and Lucy took the offer.

"But....Dragon? Devil?" Lucy asked.

"D-dragon? And d-d-d-devil? Th-there are so-some here?!" I asked with fear getting up and hiding behind Lucy.

"Stop exaggerating, Mrs. Mavis." Gray said.

"Well that was your names in your middle school, Gray the devil." Mrs. Mavis said.

"What? Then that means Natsu is the dragon...." Lucy said.

"Heh? Lookie here Gray, miss Blonde looking hot today!" Natsu whistled which made Lucy blush really hard. Then I got in front of her having my arms out protecting her from them. "D-d-d-d-d-do-don't h-h-hu-hurt l-Lucy!" I said blushing they then giggled at me. "Don't worry I won't." Natsu whispered in my ear.

"Looks like you guys got your owners!" Mrs. Mavis said walking away.

To be continued....