Main Story: 15

Namjoon noticed that Seokjin loves using the same jacket each time he drags him outside. It might be his favourite pair, since the last time he checked the older's closet for suits, there are about three more jackets inside, left to collect dust.

Namjoon leaned back on the chair he was sat on as he looked outside the window he was next to. As the first few leaves of trees fell down, showing the beginning of autumn.

He slowly moved his gaze from the window to the sound of keyboard clacking, over the desk where Seokjin sat, typing his manuscript to send a week early. Namjoon just observed, noting the way Seokjin's eyes had a serious glint in it that amused Namjoon. He noticed that the typings slowly came to a halt, and Seokjin gulped visibly as he blinked thrice.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Namjoon filled the silence, silently standing up and fishing Seokjin's tumbler on the other table he had passed, he stopped beside the novelist, who mumbled a "yes, don't worry" as an answer. He hands the tumbler over and ran a hand through Seokjin's brown hair. "Do you want me to get you a snack?"

The other took a sip of his water, gulping loudly before looking up at Namjoon. "No, I don't think I need it." And Namjoon stared back, not believing the older, but he had an idea, and just nodded. "If you say so." He answers, going back to his previous place by the window.

And Seokjin seemed like he really did not need the snacks, because for the next five minutes he typed continuously. Namjoon was about to stand up and leave when the typing sounds stopped abruptly.

"...?" He just stared at Seokjin, waiting for the older's next actions.

"Let's..." Seokjin sighed, turning around in his swivel chair so that he was facing Namjoon. "Let's go outside." He smiled, Namjoon returning the gesture. "Let me just go get changed." The older finished, standing up and stretching his back as both of them exited the office.

"Ah hyung, dress warmly, it's cold outside." Namjoon reminded as he smiled brightly at Seokjin before he went inside his room.

On the other room, he ran a hand through his brown hair before pulling a blue and black patterned jacket over his plain white shirt and grabbing his socks.

He went down to the living room immediately, wearing his black rubber shoes by the door and sitting down thereafter, he knew Namjoon would take some time since he was wearing basketball shorts and a sleeveless shirt earlier. The house wasn't as cold as outside since they have their heater on pretty high.

"Oh, you were fast." Teased Seokjin, a small smile on his face as he looked at Namjoon's baby pink jacket, finding it adorable on the younger.

Namjoon says beside him, and grabbed his black converse, tying it and bopping Seokjin's nose as he stood up. Laughing quietly at his reaction before offering a hand. "Let's go."

Chime!

The worker greets them as soon as Seokjin walked into the cosy coffee shop, Namjoon smiled at them while they walked to the glass case where the snacks were displayed.

"Pick what you want hyung, it's my treat." He casually takes out his wallet, Seokjin would protest, but the last time he asked Namjoon to buy him coffee on his way home and he insisted on paying back, the younger had pouted and continued ignoring the older until he took it back.

So, sighing inwardly, Seokjin pointed. "This one. What about you?" He asked back as Namjoon was eyeing what he pointed to.

"That looks delicious, but I'll take this one." And he pointed to the one beside Seokjin's order.

The worker nodded, putting in their orders into the machine. "Also two mochas please." Seokjin added since that's what they'll both get anyway.

Namjoon took out the money to pay the food and spoke without looking at Jin. "Go find us a seat hyung, I'll take our orders." And Seokjin did, he walked over to the table beside the door and settled himself there, opening his phone and seeing a message from Woojin.

"Sir Namjoon?" The worker called, and Namjoon walked up, taking the tray from the counter. Namjoon took a quick glance at the name tag on his chest, and he offered a smile to the worker.

"Thank you, Wonshik."

Seokjin looked up when he saw the tray being placed down the table. He mumbled a thank you while Namjoon placed the slice of cake he ordered in front of him and his mocha. "You're welcome." He says back, taking a seat in front of him.

They both started eating silently, and Namjoon noticed the tiny layer of sweat that had started to gather at Seokjin's forehead at the gap of his fringe. Namjoon took out his handkerchief and gently ran his fingers through Seokjin's hair, the older stopping halfway through a cake's mouthful and just staring at the younger's neck that was right in front of him.

Namjoon was hovering above their table, reaching across as one hand held his hair and the other wipes his sweat away. Seokjin can't help but gulp every time Namjoon himself gulped or just when the other's Adam's apple moves.

After a full minute of Namjoon wiping his forehead, he finally leaned back, making Seokjin sigh in relief. Though Namjoon noticed, and he raised an eyebrow, also curious to why Seokjin continued to sweat earlier, the cafe's airconditioning was not that low to make Namjoon, who was also in a jacket, sweat, but Seokjin, even though he was wiping the sweat, they continued to appear.

"Hyung aren't you feeling hot? You should take off your jacket." He asked instead, accepting that the jacket was probably the answer that makes the most sense, since, come on, it's not like Seokjin was sweating because of Namjoon, right?

Seokjin shook his head. "No I'm not, plus, I like this jacket very much, so I like having it on me." He fiddled with the sleeves, feeling the younger gazing at his hands. He felt his face start to flush.

"Is it that comfortable? It kind of looks..." Namjoon slows, wondering if Seokjin will get offended by his choice of words. "Worn out," he laughs curtly, "you love it that much." He stops when he catches Seokjin visibly flinching, he watched the other bite his lips in contemplation.

And finally, in a quiet voice, Seokjin answers before picking up a piece of his cake.

"I'll tell you some other time."

+

A cheeky wink and a small nudge because the coffee shop worker is cute

may 28, 2017