whipped cream

Cc p.o.v

I finally got ash to come out the closet....let me rephrase that.

I finally got ash to come into the kitchen.  I know now that instead of doing the reading he can do the more physical parts.

"Ok buddy pour some of the mix out onto the griddle."

"Ok"
He gave me this big adorable smile. He was really something.  He poured some of the correctly made pancake mix onto the griddle. Just enought to make big fluffy pancakes.

"Did I do it right cc?"
"Yup now their gonna' be big fluffy pancakes."
"I DID IT."
He latched his arms around my waist and hugged me. He stuffed his face into my chest. I couldnt help but see his tail swaying back in forth and his little ears perking up. I scratched right in between both ears. I can feel his smile widening. I started to smell something. Oh gosh.

"Ash you got to flip the pancakes now."
"How do I flip them? They're to hot to touch."
"Not with your hands silly. Here, use this spatula to flip it." I handed him the spatula and held his hand. I moved his hand to flip one of the big pancakes.

"So do you think you can do the next one by yourself?"
"Mhm". He gave me a quick smile. I let go of his hand and he started to flip the pancake.

"Chef Ashley in the house." I gave him a pat on the back.

~time skip~

We took out a couple of plates and forks. We put the pancakes on the plates and put them on the table. I took out some butter and syrup. I put it on the pancakes as i heard ashleys stomach growl.

"Close your eyes. I got a surprise for you."
He covered his eyes and a big, wide grin appeared on his face. He was the cuttest.  I turned around and went to the fridge. I pulled out the can of whipped cream. I walked back to the table and sprayed a lot of whiped cream onto his pancakes. I put a little on mines to make him feel special.

"Ok open them!"
His mouth dropped. He looked so happy. It made me happy aswell just to see his smile.

"Can i eat it?"
"Of course buddy. Dig in"
He stuffed pretty much the whole thing into his mouth. I just shook my head and kept eating.  He had gotten whipped cream all over him and the table.  Good thing I was planning on taking him shopping today for some clothes.