Chapter 41

Concert day has arrived.

Kusie's done doing some magic on my face and John's done styling me and everything.

My hair is straight and I'm wearing a long blue gown with a plunging neckline.

I walked to the center stage and started to sing my first song.

I thought my concert is sold out, then why some seats in front are vacant?

Then my gaze went to Aga, he's seated in the front row, and beside him is his new girlfriend, their fingers are intertwined with each other.

I didn't mind it and continued focusing on what I'm singing.

The orchestra started to play the intro of my 4th song.

Please don't ever bring me back to earth,
Know I'm never lost when you are with me,
We'll find tomo-

The orchestra stopped playing and my mic isn't working.

All lights are turned off. The audience is very relaxed, sitting there like nothing happened.

We practiced this and what? They ruined my concert!

"What happened?" I signalled my director and he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me.

I heard a foot steps. And it stopped somewhere few steps away from me.

Someone's singing. Who's that? His voice is very irritating. I can't see who he is. I'm scared of dark.

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

The song is beautiful in my ears but the voice isn't!

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you

But his voice is familiar. No. He can't be Aga. He's busy with his girlfriend. We're over, right?

Who the heck is singing? It's very dark here.

He finished singing and a slideshow played so I turned back. I saw candid photos of me and Leanna, I am kissing her forehead while she's hugging me.

I'm watching the slideshow and there are pictures of me, Leanna, and Aga, and some are with my friends and Ayella. Who created this slideshow? Who took the candid shots?

Then the screen flashes a photo of the three of us, when all things were still perfectly fine, when we were in our entertainment room.

Tears are flowing through my cheeks. I can't believe this.

The audience are enjoying while listening to the song. I can't move.

"Lea..." It's Aga. Oh my, it's Aga. His manly voice.

But why is he here?

"Lea, babes, I didn't forget your concert, so here I am, babes. Thank you for loving me, for taking care of me when I'm sick, I'm drunk, everything, for not giving up on me. Sorry kung palagi akong late umuwi, kung naaamoy mo ako na perfume ng babae, kung pag-uwi ko lasing ako, kung ang cold ko sayo. You know what? It was all planned..."

Planned? All of this was planned? The orchestra? The musical director? The audience?

"Lahat plano, 'yong sa park planado 'yon kasi alam kong susundan mo ako no'n. Inutusan ko yung isang security na abangan ka. Sinabi ko wala na tayo kasi alam kong nakikinig ka at alam kong nasa likod ka nung malaking puno..."