trying to become an author pt1

getting back from school , he lazily too off his shoes and placed it on the shoe cabinet .

his mind kept thinking about the strange book , how did this even happen? is this a joke ? is there some sort of hidden camera behind the book or a voice recorder ? kihyun was always insecure about everything.

after taking shower , waist wrapped with a towel , he stood in front of his body-sized mirror and admire himself .

i need to workout more was what kihyun had in mind , he had no abs , his face looked ugly and he hate every single things about himself .

after taking some more times looking at himself , he finally got dressed and looked for something to eat .

tomorrow's gonna be a long day ....
and his thoughts was cut off by a loud thud from his bedroom . he stood up and walked to his room and he didn't know wether he should laugh or cry at this point .

there was a pink light glowing in his bag , kihyun was never a fan of pink but he couldn't help but to admire the glowing aura . he opened his bag, seeing the book starting to glow and faded when he touched it .

he lifted the book up , looking at it and startled a bit . the book magically open itself revealing pages after pages until it reaches the end of the book where some sort of information was written on the book and a glowing rock attached with some sort of leaves .

this is not a myth , not your imagination or illusion. this book you're holding is special and designed specifically for a certain someone. i assume you're the certain someone . well this is a book that could be the start of the love of your life . but beware of what you write because it is reality.

kihyun sighed , this is some sort of trap that minhyuk set him up . nice try .
like he would fall for that .

he placed the book on his nightstand and went back to finishing and cleaning up his dinner before going to bed.

kihyun's love life ? yeah right