trying to become an author pt2

it was already 2pm and kihyun couldn't sleep , he kept on shifting in his bed trying to make himself comfortable in it . as he was looking at a certain direction, his mind was confused and he wanted to laugh as the thought popped up on his mind , he wouldn't laughing if he knew what was gonna happen in the next morning .

after a good ten minutes of groaning and debating in his mind , he finally got out of his bed and walked to the corner of his room , picking up the book . he picked it up watching the cover glowed up with pink glitter decorated with a hand-carved wood titled kihyun's love life. the book was quite unique, somehow just the way kihyun want a book to be.

walking to the night stand , he placed the book on the table while opening the lamp , lowering the brightness as it was too bright it could make him blind . he grabbed the chair and grabbed a pencil whilst opening the cover of the book .

as the sound of sketches echoed through the room , kihyun was lost in his world while designing his so called boyfriend. he had no idea what he was about to draw at first , starting from a circle and turn to a human head and fully transformed to a male .

"imaginary boyfriend , huh" he spoke to himself , occasionally looking at his window as if he was waiting for something, for someone .

he spent hours sketching , and sketching making sure that his imaginary boyfriend was perfect , he even wrote a little description about how he wanted them to met ,  kihyun pity himself . he was that desperate that he started writing his own love story .

hang in there kihyun , it'll be a special day for you in the morning .

hey guys and sorry i haven't update in a while and for this short and crappy chapter also a big shout out to all those who have been voting and commenting on my stories<3 love you guys .