Chapter five -two month anniversary (part 1)

*2 months later*
•Emily's POV•
Today is is mine and Alison's two month anniversary and I'm planning to take her somewhere special or just make it special somewhere not a restaurant. like a picnic at the kissing rock Ali has never been so I wanted to take her to my special place where I think when I am sad, angry, upset or frustrated. I tried to hide my plan for today this morning it was really hard because Alison kept asking what's wrong or what is on my mind. I had to make up a lie or an excuse just to make this special and god knows how much I hate lying to Ali but it was for the best.

•Alison's POV•
There is something up with Emily she looks nervous or she might have been overthinking. I know it's our anniversary today but what if she forgot. What if she's planning something. What if she wants to break up with me. I don't know so many things are going through my mind.

•Emily's POV•
It's 7:30pm and I am getting everything ready in the car. The kissing rock is all set up thanks to my 3 best friends. I put the picnic basket in the back seat of the car and walk back inside and told Ali to dress appropriate for her surprise. After about 20 minutes Alison came down looking hot as hell I just stared at her "what is there something on me?" She asked "N-no your just... just look so beautiful" she is wearing a nude strapless dress that hugs her curves perfectly with matching coloured heels and her hair is lightly curled just how I like it with a perfect amount of makeup. I hold my hand out so she can take it we'll walk hand in hand to my car and I open her door. We get in the car and the first thing that Ali does is plugs her phone into the AUX and turns the music up and starts to sing I look at her and smile and she laughs and sings along to the song. It's so cute the was she moves and her smile is just everything. About 20 or so minutes later we arrive at our special place.

Hey short chapter but what do you think Alison reaction is gonna be when she sees what Emily did for their anniversary?? I'll post on Tuesday what I thought about the new episode and on Wednesday will be an actual chapter k bye for now kisses 😘
-aaliyah xx 💕