Midnights Ride

After the pier they went back to the Walküre base, they saw Reina and Makina waving towards them "Yeeeeey frey-frey and hay-hay is back." Yes it seems to be The case." "Hiii!" Freyja ran towards The both of Them. And she gave them a big hug.

" Soooooo did frey-frey have fun on her date? "It was so wonderful." Freyja said "we went back to The place we first met, thinking back to it feels so akward." " And why is that Freyja?" Reina asked. " Well it wasn't that romantic the first time we met.

" She was in a shipping crate which was full with Apples." Hayate interupted. "Hey! Atleast it was from windermere." She said and started to get puffy. Hayate laughed and patted her head. "Calm down i just teased you." "So Will frey-frey and hay-hay have some *action time*."

"HUH!?" both hayate and Freyja jumped a bit, they were really confused and a bit shocked. "I-isn't that something personal to ask?" He said nervously." "Just wondering." Makina says While she is smurking. "Ha-hayate let's go. We have paper work to do" "uhm OH yeah we need to do that, bye Maki and Reina." Hayate and Freyja started to run embarrased.
"Is it a Yes or a No rei-rei" we Will figure it out" Reina smiles.

Freyja followed hayate to The planes. "Why are we here hayate?" "I wanted to end The Day with some flying, i haven't done it in a While." "Why do want you me with you?"
"Well it's nicer to have you with me" as He kisses her forehead. She blushes and they went in the plane.

They flew for a bit and on the middle of the ride. Freyja mumbled "is it that important to have sex? Hayate only heard sex and The plane dropped a bit of altitude and He later got the plane straight. "Sex what?!" "I said is it so important to have sex." "Well uhm" He gets a little flustered. "In my opinion sex isn't that important, If the couple feels comfortable and they can do that. "But why did Maki ask us about it then" " she is interested cause we have been togheter about a year, like 10 months" "is it normal haya?" "Well it is how People see it, but it has become more normal. "So we are weird?" "No we are not. We are just not ready for it. Lets not think about to much" "you are right" " wanna head back home Apple" "sure haya" they both smiled and headed back. They headed to hayates room and slept with eachother.