time to remember.

The next Day. The woke up early and both of them dressed Nice. They went to The beach and everyone was waiting there.
- "it's time" Arad Mölder said.
Everyone nodded. They went to Messers grave and They stod there quietly.

- "Hi messer, how are you? Freyja said a bit sadly."
- "Hope you are great where ever you are, we miss you alot. The war changed everyone but everything is fine now. You helped us alot not only being a pilot but our friend."
Freyja was quiet after her little speech. Kaname started crying and ran away.
-"WAIT!" Arad yelled. But she continued to the resturant.
- "I Will go and talk to her" he said.
- "We Will end it for today i belive everyone had enough of this."
They nodded. And went away. Everyone was in tears except Arad and Ernest.

When Freyja and Hayate got home They didn't say much. Later om the night They ate some dinner (spaghetti and meatballs) togheter. They were still quiet.
- "Hey Hayate?" Freyja said.
- "Yes Freyja?"
- do you think messer is in a better place? Tears starting to Come out
- "I would hope so." He said coldly. He started to gripped his Fork harder and harder.

He suddenly went up from The chair and punched The Wall.
-"It's my fault." Tears was flooding.
- "i could have saved him. But i was too weak, i was coward."
Freyja was shocked when he punched the Wall. She went to Hayate and hugged him from the back.
- "Don't worry Hayate it wasn't your fault. It wasn't your fault."
They stood there and cried for a while. Hayate suddenly dropped down. And Freyja awkward fell over him.

He turned around and hugged her.
-" Thank you Freyja for the comfort" he kissed her.
-" I Will always be here for you" se smiled.
They both went up and ate up the food and went to bed.

(We miss you Messer)