IX

Taehyung was standing in the center of hoseok's enormous walk-in closet, After selecting the outfit he liked, he needed to change into it instantly, but hoseok ignored his request.

" Nope! I'm not leaving " taehyung cursed under his breath when hoseok refused to leave yet again. he wanted to get to work quickly, so he tried all his best to ignore hoseok's closeness and change. but he still felt and heard what he was saying. the second he took off his shirt he heard whistling.

' I Would kiss and lick every corner of you ' hoseok thought licking His lips in desire, he went over every small detail of taehyung's body, even the smallest mole on his back as he fell once again for the charming boy in front of him.

it's only now that he realized, it was wrong to see taehyung change, his insides were in flames, he was turned on. from the designer changing so sexily in front of him. that doesn't easily happen to him but since it is taehyung he couldn't bear it, And the body wants what it wants, Taehyung turned towards hoseok when he was prepared and glanced down, it was so noticeable, his size made taehyung gulp and cough...

" You take care of that ... problem " taehyung pointed at hoseok's d*ck and smirked, he turned to leave but hoseok grabbed his wrist and pulled him back closer, hands on his hips, If taehyung was going to be teasing him and playing games with him He wouldn't back up.

" What if you take care of my, problem! " Hoseok whispered Against taehyung's lips, inches away Touching but not kissing .. taehyung opened his mouth panting.

Hoseok trailed his hands to the front and gave taehyung a firm squeeze and left open mouth kisses on his neck ..taehyung moaned and grabbed hoseok's shoulder for support as his knees gave up on him, Taehyung loves how hoseok's fingers work into him, painfully slow but strong, Hoseok tasted every inch of his neck and left hickeys on it, he didn't want to stop, he wanted more he wanted taehyung so badly right now, He wants to push him roughly to the wall and fuck him until he can't move, But it wouldn't be like what he planned, When taehyung was close

it was a horrible move but hoseok stopped his hand's movement, He wanted to show taehyung that challenging him would go upside down and backfire.

" You Take care of your problem too baby boy " Hoseok pecked his lips and Left him huffing in anger and the pain of not getting his release, he hated to admit that he wanted hoseok, He felt so empty and mad at himself for feeling good.

*

*

*

"Mr.Kim, Tashion's Ceo, isn't here yet, they said they are having trouble with the traffic " Gary spoke as taehyung was relieved that he arrived in time he received a file, And Gary left.

He walked into the elevator and thought of what happened between him and hoseok. everything was too confusing.

how was hoseok touching him freely and made him feels so Damn good, Like he never felt before? He hated that how he was lying down on hoseok this morning. how he was nearly coming in front of him. he hates thinking currently, Walking out, he heads straight to the meeting room only to see hoseok already there. He breathed deeply.

' this is ridiculous, why am I even thinking about him and his Damn mouth, lips and hands, ' he let out the air he didn't he was holding. He sat far away from him on purpose, opened the file Gary gave him and started reading it's content. Completely ignoring his presence, like he wasn't in the room.

" What are you reading ? " hoseok questioned moving to sit next to him .. but taehyung didn't answer like he always does.

" Aren't you going to answer? " Hoseok raised his eyebrows

turning taehyung's chair towards him swiftly . and held his hands away from the file.

" Don't ruin This meeting ! " taehyung tried pulling his hands away but hoseok held them tighter.

" I will ruin you too, if you keep Ignoring me " hoseok smirked and laughed at taehyung's poker face, glaring daggers at him.

" You will be gone before Doing anything to me " taehyung stated and hoseok smiled at his words. He knew that the younger can't do anything, but he just Damn keeps rejecting hoseok in every way. that was the only way to burn hoseok into ashes. He didn't like the feeling of rejection. He never felt it before. And didn't want to feel it with the only person that made him go absolutely crazy in a desire to get him.

" I Will be buried deep inside you ! " he smirked and taehyung closed his eyes trying to forget what he heard but he found himself Imagining what hoseok told him, he glared at hoseok for making him think of such a thing, and even imagine it.

both of them stood up at the same time when they heard noises outside.

taehyung warned hoseok from doing anything during the meeting. He knew the man too well, he will touch him and do whatever he likes without a care.

" They are here if you try and do anything I will murder you, " He said again waiting for someone to open the door and come in. He couldn't stand alone in the same room as him.

hoseok laughed slapping taehyung's butt " You're crazy, that's what I like about you "