XXII

It was just another day for taehyung, he was sketching in front of his huge glass window but no idea was going through his mind. All his emotion and thoughts were about hoseok and he couldn't stop himself.

' I will be selfish ' taehyung thought, he was on the verge of tears, he loved hoseok But the ocean was rough, people won't accept their love. he can't just watch hoseok get bashed, or hurt, he wasn't thinking about himself for the first time. he Wasn't thinking about the company for the first time. he was only thinking about what will happen to hoseok. It's how much hoseok changed him. he stood up to take his notebook from his drawer since he can't draw anything.

when his door swung open and he gasped in surprise. Mr.jung came in angry.

" How long would it take you to realise that he loves you? do you even actually ever thought about his feelings for you? do you even love him? you selfish idiot? " he grabbed taehyung's collar and pushed him steps back.

" He tried to kill himself because of you!! " He screamed and a tear slipped from taehyung's eyes, he started shivering, he couldn't process what he was told.

hoseok tried to commit suicide and because of him.

He couldn't bear the idea of losing him.

" He is again in the hospital! " His father fell on the sofa behind, weak and mad.

" what hospital? " Taehyung bawled " the nearest to here! " Jung answered and in a second with all his might, taehyung ran out of the company and rushed to the hospital, his tears flowed like a waterfall he just regretted everything he did. he just wanted hoseok to be happy and healthy but everything seemed to go against his plan.

  All kind of thoughts came to him during the few minutes  he was running to the hospital.  

meanwhile in his office, Jung picked his phone " It's your turn, take revenge for what he did to my son. " he smirked and closed the call.

***

the minute he arrived at the hospital he saw the doctor and immediately asked him about hoseok.

" He wasn't hurt badly because the driver stopped just in the right time, he brought him here at the proper condition or you...... would've lost him, he lost so much blood But he will be okay! " The doctor explained holding his clipboard with information, Taehyung sighed in relief but his tears didn't stop flowing out of his tired red eyes, he thanked his god that hoseok was alive. he couldn't offer to lose him at a stupid mistake he did.

" C-can I see him? " Taehyung questioned the doctor, and the doctor sighed " Yes you can but please don't make any loud noises or Disturb the patient " The doctor instructed and he nodded in understanding...

He grabbed the handle and turned it around opening the door, he walked the small hallway and turned around the corner to see hoseok

lying in a bed, tubes everywhere on his body, and a bandage

wrapped around his head, his tears fell more and more when he saw hoseok in this state, He moves closer and his heart breaks more and more at his state.

"Hoseok? " He muttered against the fragile hand he was now holding.

" It's all my fault so please wake up! " Taehyung cried.

"I'm sorry... I just want you to be happy and safe " He Whispered.

" Just please wake up " he kissed hoseok's hand. he placed his head on his hand and closed his eyes. what was hoseok thinking when he did such a move. It was just now he realized how much hoseok really loves him, he was willing to die.

more than anything . if he had a chance to go back to the past, he would accept hoseok, he would tell him just how much he loves him too. how much he cared and wanted to be with him. but he can't he lost the only chance he had.

" I Never told you but I love you, So much... " He sobbed and shut his eyes tightly.

.

.

.

.

" Finally you said it !!! " Taehyung heard a voice and he picked his head to look at the smiling hoseok.

" You're awake? " Taehyung gulped, clearing his eyes. 

they must be filled with tears that they weren't seeing clearly.

"I'm probably just dreaming" he laughed at himself as hoseok wiped his tears away with his thumb and held his cheeks..

" You aren't dreaming baby boy! " Hoseok laughed and taehyung hit his chest to make sure it's real.

"Ah! " Hoseok let out a pained scream.

"WHAT? ARE YOU? IM SORRY I- OMG, I WILL CALL THE DOCTOR!! " taehyung rushed but hoseok grabbed his hands and laughed more at him.

" I'm just joking! You talk nonsense when you're scared " he held back his laughter as he saw taehyung crying more and more.

" I'm sorry ! " taehyung hugged him tightly to his chest, and hoseok buried his face in taehyung's neck. He missed his smell, his hugs, his kisses...

" I Love you " Taehyung confessed " And I Will be your Boyfriend " he smiled, he was happy because it was all just a lie.

even though he was cheated and brought here. but he didn't care the only thing that really matters now is that hoseok was okay and he was laughing in front of his eyes.

taehyung grabbed his face and connected their lips, he placed his knee on the bed and deepened the kiss. it wasn't a rushed one, it was romantic and a loving kiss. they loved the feeling of having their lips against each other, moving in sync, it was a feeling they missed even for just days. they pulled away and taehyung placed his forehead on hoseok's.

Hoseok laughed at taehyung again because he was tricked easily.

" You're laughing? " Taehyung commented and tickled hoseok.

" HAHAHAHAHA Sto- Taehy- AHAH " He laughed loudly trying to break free from taehyung.

Jung entered smiling at them, finally... his son was happy with his loved one.

he left them alone and thanked the doctor for participating in his plan which worked out perfectly.

***

And here's an update 😄 guys don't worry I'm not an angsty person I won't end this like what you thought. It would be something all of you won't expect .

( don't get hyped so you don't get disappointed ) 😈😇