Part of Your World

Daniel has been practicing all day and night for an upcoming survival show that he and his friends will take part in. It's been two hours since they went home but Daniel, being stubborn when it comes to dancing, decided to stay and continue to practice.

It's already 8 in the evening and Daniel's still dancing until a staff decided to interrupt him and ask him if he doesn't have anything else to do. He understood what the staff wanted to tell him so he packed his stuff and left. But he's not gonna go home.

There's a studio just right around the corner from the company. When he wants to take things off of his mind, he just dances his heart out there because it's the only place he'll get to dance that has the right and complete facilities and equipments. He  knows the owner and only a few people have access on the studio at nightfall. It usually closes for others.

When he arrived, the studio was occupied by a guy he hasn't seen before. He quietly went inside and  watched as the guy popped and locked and moved to the music. Daniel listened carefully with his eyes closed and he started to sway his head to the beat. He was enjoying the music, it was one of those recent western pop music that's really great to dance to, until it stopped and his eyes popped open. The guy was looking at him through the mirrored wall with a grin on his face. He took his cap off and turned to face Daniel.

"Are you here to use the studio?" the guy said, but Daniel was still looking at him. "Hello?" the guy snapped his fingers and Daniel came back to reality.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Daniel nervously asked, to which the guy just laughed at.

"I said, are you here to use the studio?" the guy was giggling as he look at Daniel, whose face was red from embarrassment.

"Yes! Yes... Uhm... Yes. But if you're not finished, I can wait." Daniel avoided the guy's eyes which crinkles when he smiles, just like Daniel's.

"Don't worry. I've been dancing for hours. You can use it." the guy said while gathering his things. "I'm Seongwoo, by the way. Ong Seonwoo." the guy, Seongwoo, offered his hand to Daniel.

"That's a unique family name." Daniel said, and Seongwoo just laughed at him. "I'm Daniel. Kang Daniel." he said.

"Yeah. I get that a lot." Seongwoo said. "The floor is yours." he said as he made his way to the corner.

Daniel started to set his stuff up and chose the music he was dancing to before he was interrupted in his company's studio. GOT7's Hard Carry started to play and Daniel just moved to the music like he knows it by heart, also rapping some of the parts. Behind him, Seongwoo watched him carefully with a smile on his face.

When the music stopped, Daniel was drenched with sweat but he couldn't find his towel. Must have left it in the studio, Daniel thought. When he turned to ask Seongwoo, the guy threw him a clean towel from his bag.

Daniel sat next to Seongwoo, and the latter offered his bottle of water, to which Daniel politely declined to. He got his from his bag and started chugging the whole thing down. When he looked sideways, he saw Seongwoo with an amused face.