I Won't Say (I'm In Love)

The survival show started off great for Seongwoo and Daniel. They made a lot of new friends, and probably adopted a child. Lee Woojin is a 14-year-old trainee from Media Line who caught Daniel's eye during the level evaluation. A cutie who performed Justin Bieber's hit song Baby for his evaluation. Daniel thought he was so cute that he hugged him when he saw him backstage to ease his nervousness. They became close after. And since Woojin is not hard to love, Seongwoo liked him so much as well. They became known as the Happy Family or the Bear Family.

And then there's Ahn Hyeongseob, a trainee from Yuehua. The two boys met him when they got teamed together for the Get Ugly performance during the Position Evaluation. He became close to Seongwoo during their practice and would spend time with each other.

"So..." Daniel said as he and Seongwoo were on their way to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

"What?" Seongwoo looked at Daniel with a questioning look.

"What's up with you and Hyeongseob?" Daniel asked, avoiding Seongwoo's eyes. "You're spending a lot of time together."

"What's up with that?" Seongwoo asked back. But realization hit him hard. "Wait. Are you jealous?" 

"Me? Jealous? of course not! Don't say things like that!" with that, Daniel walked fast towards the cafeteria leaving Seongwoo with a huge grin on his face.

The two boys ate lunch with little Woojin and a few other guys. There's Samuel, Jihoon and another Woojin who specializes in dance unlike little Woojin who specializes in vocals. They were laughing about something that happened during practice. But then Hyeongseob appeared and sat next to the empty seat next to Seongwoo.

"Oh look. Seongwoo hyung, your boyfriend's here!" Samuel said and he and the others laughed. But Daniel didn't look pleased.

Daniel rolled his eyes, put his chopsticks down the table and left them. The others looked at each other worriedly. Daniel wasn't the one who leaves just like that with an annoyed look on his face. Seongwoo stood up and excused himself.

"Where are you going?" Hyeongseob asked when Seongwoo stood up.

"I'm going after Daniel." Seongwoo answered without looking at Hyeongseob.

"Do you have to?" Hyeongseob asked.

"Of course I have to!" Seongwoo answered and with that, he started walking towards the direction Daniel went.

But Hyeongseob whent after him and grabbed his hand. Seongwoo turned and looked blankly at him. Hyeongseob doesn't look pleased and he's making sure that Seongwoo knows it.