Part of Your World (Reprise)

It's been so long since Daniel and Seongwoo went on a date. The last time was during a mission for Wanna One Go. They went on a road trip looking for restaurants and cafes to eat at. Then, they met the other members in an amusement park. That was the last time every single one of them had a day off.

When promotion for their album started, all days are busy days. Performance here, signing there. There's not a day that they don't have any schedule.

Wanna One is set to make an appearance in Los Angeles, California for KCON LA 2017. It's an annual convention for KPOP where the biggest idols are invited to attend and perform for the fans in La La Land*.

(*La La Land is another name for Los Angeles or Hollywood)

But right now, the boys are on their way to the last signing that they'll be doing before they leave for USA. Daniel and Seongwoo are sitting side by side in the van, holding hands. But their attention is not on each other, but on the members that they are talking to. Daniel with Jisung, the member he's closest with since they train together even before Produce 101, and Seongwoo with Daewhi, the maknae who is surprisingly very wise.

Daniel and Jisung are very loud and is constantly laughing. The two boys love making jokes and they have a lot of inside jokes that the other members doesn't relate to. But on the other side, Seongwoo and Daewhi are just whispering to each other.

"Hyung, everyone noticed the change between you and Daniel hyung. What's happening?" Daewhi asked, a little concerned about the relationship between his hyungs.

"I... I don't know either. It just became that way." Seongwoo answered, looking out the window.

"Hyung, let me tell you something." Daewhi said and that caught Seongwoo's attention.

"Sometimes, you can hurt yourself more than anyone can hurt you just by keeping all of your feelings hidden." The maknae said and smiled at Seongwoo before giving his attention to another member, Jinyoung.

He's right. Seongwoo thought. He looked at Daniel and then at their linked hands. He squeezed the other boy's hand and sighed.

And that caught Daniel's attention.

"Are you okay?" Daniel asked, tightening his hold on Seongwoo's hand.

"No, not really." Seongwoo answered and then rest his head on Daniel's shoulder.

"What's the matter?" The other boy asked, rubbing his thumb on Seongwoo's knuckles.

"I... I miss you. You know, not I miss you like we haven't seen each other. I miss what we used to be... When we weren't so busy." Seongwoo said, "But that can't be helped. This is what we wanted. And we must be strong and stick to what we have decided." He smiled at Daniel and then closed his eyes.

Daniel was speechless. He hadn't thought about that. The weight of fame and idol life is probably getting on Seongwoo. He thought that living together and sleeping together is good enough for both of them. It is, but there is something missing. The sponteniety of life. The adventures they're missing on. The beauty of life they're supposed to be enjoying as they grow older.

Daniel sighed and closed his eyes as well.

The fan signing went particulary well. They signed a lot of albums and met a lot of wannables. It's what makes them happy. It maybe tiring but it's one of the things in the idol life that they really enjoy, meeting the people who helped them achieve their dreams.

They were doing some fan service during the signing when a fan raised her hand. Seongwoo grabbed the microphone from Sungwoon and called the fan. She asked Seongwoo to sing something for them. Anything that means something to him. Seongwoo smiled at her and looked at Daniel, which made everyone in the signing to scream (because OngNiel is everyone's OTP yeaaaah).

"What would I give to live where you are?
What would I pay to stay here beside you?
What would I do to see you smiling at me?"

Daniel stared at Seongwoo who is two persons away from him. Seongwoo is smiling but he can sense the sadness that the other boy is feeling. Daniel smiled at Seongwoo and that little gesture made Seongwoo smile as he can sense the love that Daniel was feeling for him.

"I don't know when.
I don't know how.
But I know something's starting right now."

Seongwoo stood up and was walking towards Daniel. He tapped Jaehwan, who was sitting beside Daniel, on the shoulder. And when the other boy didn't get what he was trying to say, he bumped him with his hips so that he can sit beside Daniel. That made everyone laugh including Jaehwan who was scratching his head.

Seongwoo picked up a small heart sticker from the table and placed it on Daniel's cheek.

"Watch and you'll see.
Someday I'll be,
Part of your world~"

With that, the whole venue started clapping and screaming. Because who doesn't love a good fan service, right?