16 again

They where sitting in the great hall eating breakfast when all of a sudden there was a massive banging noise and a cloud of smoke appeared. When the smoke cleared the man that they assumed to be Gellert Grindelwald was the first to notice that the where all sixteen and that they where not were they where suppost to be. They where all in a very large room that was decorated with lime green carpets and black painted walls. Every one was sorted into areas, like the marauders and lily where together, the death eaters where together, the aurors , the students , the teachers, the dumbledores plus the man thought to be grindelwald.

The tall blond man was sat behind a small lime green envelope that rested on a black coffee table. " Open it Gellert. " said the man he new to be Albus Dumbledore, his headmaster. " Go ahead. " said a tall dirty blond man with a long scar down his face. " Moody? "asked Hermione. Moody nodded his head, he wasn't bad looking at all, but to be fair neither was Voldemort, whom he knew although he had change in appearance so much that it was hard to believe that he was the same person that tried to kill him only fifteen years earlier.

Gellert opened the letter and read: " As you can see there are many doors spread around the room, through each door is a puzzle, a trick, a challenge that will be specially suited to the person whom is to be solving it or completing the challenge. Complete each obstical and leave alive fail to do so and die."

" I'll go first then. " said albus as though he knew there was no argument about wither it was life or death. Albus approached the first door opened the handle and viewable to the people still in the large room only by two massive televisions. Albus saw a small boy sat in a chair with messy brown hair covering his brown eyes he look as though he knew exactly what he would be asked to do. moments later a loud voice said: " Kill the muggle boy, kill him now."