Chapter 1

You see before you know my love life...your gonna have to know my personal life as well and fyi it's not pleasing to hear. Get comfy child.
***
Time: 5:11pm

Shit! I was loosing track of time. "I'm late. I'm late. I'm late." Thankfully when I got home the door was unlocked. "Please tell me she's asleep," I pray as I opened the door making sure I don't make any noise. I ran up the stairs hoping mom didn't see me and oh how off I was.

"Where were you?" She whispered in my ear. Not even a second past by but still somehow she pulled one of my pigtails which made me tumble down the stairs.

"You're a brat," she said and then laughed seeing me trying to get my balance but epically failing.

"I-I promise I won't do it agai-," before I could finish talking she kicked
the side of my jaw.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COMING HOME RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL ENDS BUT NO! MAYA THINKS SHE CAN MAKE HER OWN FUCKING RULES! MAYA KNOWS BEST! SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING!" She yelIed in my ear.

"I-I'm sorry! You can take everything away from me! I PROMISE-," she cut me again.

"OH NO DARLING! It seems to be that everything I do, you seem to bend all my rules. Heh today we are gonna start something new!" She steps over me having her dress wipe over my face and opened the closet behind me. She took out a bat.

"I'M SORRY! P-PLEASE STO-AGHH!" Trying to block the bat from hitting me.

"You think you're gonna get away with this huh?YOU THINK THIS SHIT IS GONNA JUST GO AWAY AND DISAPPEAR LIKE HOW HE DID!" She screamed.

"M-Mom p-p-please...I'm sorry-" I try saying but before I continue she hit me with the bat again. Slowly a bit of blood starts squirting out and my skin turned more red. Mom dropped the bat and took out something else. Something big.

"I-Is that the ca-.AGHH! NO PLEASE NO!! PLEASE! HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" Mom pulled out an animal cage. She shoved and kicked me in the cage and locked me inside.

"This is your punishment for disobeying me. Your grounded for eating this entire week. ENJOY!" And she left laughing. Crying buckets and buckets from my eyes. I can feel the heat all around my body, I can feel the walls closing in on me. Please someone end my life.
*******
PRETTY BAD RN IK. But trust me it gets a lot better.