Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Where are you?

November 3rd
Time: 8:07pm

I started this new thing called senpai diary. I sound like a stalker but your not really a stalker unless your caught so...

I have this note folder on my phone where every hour what ever happens to 'senpai' I have it written down. You can call me being obsessive but I call it being protective😇.
---

November 4th
Time: 3:20pm

Recently I've seen that senpai (Raymond) stays after school to hang out with this girl. Today unlike other days he had some colour in his eyes. He seemed different? He looked happy and not the masking kind of happy. He was a happy as someone gets after their dead mother comes back to life in a perfectly normal way and not like a zombie version.
3:20
Senpai and this girl starts leaving the school together and walks the opposite direction of his house.

Raymond and this girl got on a street car and I swear they couldn't keep their eyes off each other. WHO IS THIS GIRL?!

Finally they got off and they head towards a cafè.

3:40
Raymond and a girl stand in line and order something to eat.

Stupid cafe only has a small area to sit in I had to stand outside and jeez what's worse is it just starts raining out of nowhere.
4:00pm
The girl and Raymond exit the cafe and head towards park.

Raymond loves doing this thing called parkour. He would do cool stunts while playing with his friends. But today was an exception, whenever Raymond would go to the park he would do ALOT of stupid stuff and show off to the other girls. It was like a habit for him. This time at the park all he did was push the girl on the swing for a bit then go together on a slide. FINALLY they stopped and they left the park. Senpai later on dropped off the girl in front of her house and then he slowly walked home. I just realized that this is a good time to 'bump' in to him just so I know what's up with him and that girl.

"Ow, I'm sorry...," said Raymond as I 'bump' into him. Slowly I lift my head up and take out the earphones I decided to put in my ear. "Raymond? Nah it's fine," I said trying to be casual without getting straight to the point.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed do be at home right now...I mean it's getting a bit late," aww that's cute! He knows about my home rules. "It's fine today. I asked mom if I could stay out after school today to go to the library," I said causally.

"Library? There aren't any libraries in this certain area. All the public libraries are on the next street?" What... they are! Shoot!! Ehh ahh hmm...THINK MAYA THINK!!
"Ehh well mom doesn't allow me to go out anywhere all the time so you know I wanna EXPLORE the world...ok streets a bit y'know?" That wasn't a bad excuse I mean I would believe it too. Totally.

"Yea no I get what you mean," WOAH! He believed what I said...WOAH!!

"Anyway what are you doing here? Don't u live like in the other side?" I asked hoping for a secret to spill out.

"Oh well...you see...I got...uhh," he says as he rubs his hair.

"I got to hang out with a friend... maybe as a date maybeee not...," funny senpai. I hope you know I am recording your lies on my phone.

"You have crush?"

"Maybe-..."

"What's her name?" I interrupted.

"Sigh. Her name is Nichole. PLEASE DON'T tell anyone!!" He begs. Oh child I won't be telling anyone.

"Oh... well I hope she likes you too,"I feel very itchy foe some reason. But not physically... but like emotionally. It's like have a yearning on something. I want to hurt something...no. I want to kill something. Someone.

"Well I have to go bye!" I say ending that awful conversation.

You know I really hate when your senpai doesn't like you. He likes someone else, and you just want that person to disappear into thin air so he could be yours. Maybe not for you but this new feeling is making me wanting to do something bad.

I knock on front of the door and ring the bell. "Hi there. May I help you? Wait-...you're Maya aren't you? I remember you," trying to keep a nice 'real' smile in front of her.

"Want to hang out for a bit? I'm feeling a bit lonely...," she asked. Oh honey I would be more then happy to. Wait... didn't you just hang out with senpai? Whatever...

I nod and then we both walk towards the park. We laughed and giggled...well she did I just faked that shit.

"I will be right back just one sec," I told her and I ran towards my backpack that was behind the hill we were sitting on. I reached into my bag and found something sharp. I used to be very depressed and stuff so I would always keep a sharp object in my bag. You probably can guess why...

As I pulled it out I stuffed it into my pocket. "MAYA?! Where are you?" Yelled Natalie? Natasha? Ehh... Na...ti...Ni...ka- NICOLE! Right that's her name hehe whoops!!

"COMING!!"I screamed across the from the hill.

Finally I put my gloves on and put my hand inside my pockets to cover my hands. I see she's on her phone, texting someone I presume. Slowly I walk towards her from the back. Carefully pulled out the sharp thing (which I just realized was something similar to a knife,) and stuck it through her throat. Quickly blood starts to squirt out everywhere. Nichole starts screaming really loudly so I decide to stop her screaming. Unlike others covering people's mouths I decided to do something much worse. Go look at a mirror. Line up your chest with the middle of your neck. Feel that slight bump there? That's one way to stop a person's breathing. Pulling the knife out I grab a hand full of her hair and pull it up while I sit on her stomach making her body 'stretch.' I take the knife and push it towards her neck bump...not sure what to call it. Making more blood squirt out on my face.

"I'm shocked no one can see this,"I laughed

"I'm shocked no one can see this,"I laughed. All of a sudden she stops moving and stays still as I hold her. I felt her wrist and I feel no pulse.

"She's dead..." I say. With no emotion I pick her up. With her bloody torn apart neck resting on my right arm and her thighs lying my left I run towards  her house and know ing her parents won't be home until day after tomorrow I keep Nichole at her house. I wash up, change my clothes, and then clean the sharp knife thing to clear the evidence.

"Now...where to put the body?" I ask.