Meeting Loki

Jacklyn's POV

This was my first time out of that mansion in years, unless you count my visits to Stark and the other Avengers. This was also the first time I ever left Earth. Thor, the blond,hammer-wielding warrior of the Avengers thought it was time he showed me Asguard.

He knew of my mutant powers, being able to regenerate incredibly fast, immortality, and the fact I can have claws come out of my fingers.

Yep, I was Logan's twin sister, The Female Wolverine.

When I arrived in Asgard, I was automatically in awe. The city was golden, glimmering in the sun, what a beautiful sight.

"Welcome to Asguard, Lady Jacklyn." Thor said as he walked along side me. My eyes wandered for awhile, this place was incredible.

"Thor? I've always wanted to ask you something."

"Anything, Lady Jacklyn." He said, a smile across his face.

"Could I by chance see Loki? The one that destroyed New York?" And Thor's smiled quickly faded.

"Why would you want to see him?" He got pretty serious.

"I really wondered about him. I've wanted to meet him since he was on the news. He just seems like... a misguided individual, like mutants I know of." And Thor tried not to look at me. He probably wished I never asked for this request.

"Lady Jacklyn, I'll take you to him. Please don't get upset if he is not all you hoped he was. Okay?"

I nodded and he then motioned me to some stairs. We came down the dark stairway, many glowing prisons where many criminals were held captive. Most looking like they definitely belonged there. But there was a man, a tall,thin man with long black hair in a faded green outfit. He didn't look like he belonged. His black hair was a wreck, covering most of his face.

"There he is." Thor whispered and Loki looked up, his blue eyes looking around.

"Well, brother, it's not like you to come and see me. Why are you even here? And who is that next to you?" Loki said as he still sat there, looking at me.

"Loki, this is Jacklyn. She is one of my friends from Midgard."

"Hmm... I don't think we ever met. It's nice to meet you, Lady Jacklyn. But why am I being introduced to a lady?" He finally stood up, walking up near the prison wall.

And then we were all interrupted by a man, Odin. He came over to Thor and I, his king-like authority definitely showing.

"Thor, why are you showing your guest the prisoners? Especially this one." Odin spoke, his words were powerful.

"Lady Jacklyn wanted to see Loki, All-Father." Thor said as Odin started looking at me.

"Why did you want to see him?"

"Why did you cage him in this place? It's like he is an animal."

"He is not acting like a prince. When he decides he will finally act like a proper prince, he shall finally be free." Odin said and I could see the words affect Loki a little tiny bit.

"That's still no way to treat to a person. How about I teach him some manners. You can let me take care of him. How about for my whole visit? I wouldn't mind."

Odin pondered a bit. Loki and Thor looked at me as if I lost my mind, especially Thor. Both of them looking at each other and then looking back at me.

"Alright, Lady Jacklyn, I'll let you take care of him. Guards, let this prisoner out." And Loki was freed, just because of me.