Paparazzi

Lauren

Ally and I been secretly dating for almost a month and the only people knew about our relationship were the girls and our families. They were thrilled and they kinda knew don't ask me how but they did. The only thing that matter to me is Ally and her happiness.  She was scared to come out and even tell me she had feelings for me. We were sitting together on the plane going to Tokyo and we were talking about past relationships. I don't know how or what got us talking about it but I'm really lucky we did because I'm really happy with Ally and I.

The problem is we haven't come out to the public yet. I didn't think it would matter to me until Ally didn't want to stand next to or won't sit next to me when we do interviews or anything unless we're alone or with the girls. I kinda feel like she's hiding me. I tried talking to her about it but she tried to change the topic. I didn't ask again after that. I feel like she's not okay with being me after all.

We were all in the studio, figuring what part what we all can sing individually first as then we all sing the chorus. Ally and Normani were going back and fourth with melodies while Dinah and I were learning the lyrics. I keep looking up at Ally but she was still focusing with Normani. I pout but focused with Dinah so we all can get done and get some food.

An hour later they were all rehearsing, we said goodbye to our producers and writers and I followed behind Ally. She grabbed my hand as she was proud to be my girlfriend for once. She saw all the paparazzi shouting and yelling our names and froze. I grabbed her hand she ducked her head as I kept going till our bus. Normani and Dinah took the front of the bus as we took the back.

"You guys okay?" I asked. They all nodded and Dinah and Normani took a nap while Ally kept rubbing her thumb against mines. I smiled at her. She lie her head on my shoulder and I fell asleep. I woke up with sweet whispers from Ally. I started smiling big and I opened my eyes.

"Baby, we're here, can we get dinner, gorgeous, just the two of us? Please? I don't care about the paparazzi anymore I want the world to know, I'm dating my best friend, and my beautiful girlfriend."

"You sure baby girl? You seemed a little scared back there."

"Yeah I know but I know you wouldn't let anyone hurt me, you got my back. I'm ready Lo. We can post something on twitter first if you want to."

"Once we post it, it's out there, just you know babe."

"Yes, I know, I love you, Lauren. I really do. I want everything with you. If we can post, I promise you I will kiss you everywhere tonight. I don't want to wait anymore."

"Babe. Let's do this. And not because of that, but I just want to makes sure you are ready."

@LaurenJauregui you know I don't do this usually, but I was waiting for the right moment. I'm in love with my baby girl @allybrooke 💕

@allybrooke I'm so happy with my love @LaurenJauregui thank you babes. 💕

We both smiled at each other and then heard squeals outside where Normani and Dinah was. They opened the tour and attacked us. We started laughing and hugs.

------

Hope you like this one. Sorry this one is short.